BristolCon 2023

For the first time in several years, I won't be attending. Having moved, it's just too far to come. One of the few things I shall truly miss from that region, as BristolCon has become close to my heart, not least for the chance of meeting up with friends. Hopefully, in future years, I may be able to get down there for the weekend.

For the first time in several years, I won't be attending. Having moved, it's just too far to come. One of the few things I shall truly miss from that region, as BristolCon has become close to my heart, not least for the chance of meeting up with friends. Hopefully, in future years, I may be able to get down there for the weekend.
Sorry you can'y join us... maybe next year?

What's not said is that the book launch in panel room 1 at lunch time comprises six authors including yours truly.
I assume cash is acceptable...

...but, thinking about it, I wonder if the authors of horror novels would accept... er... cryptocurrency....

BristolCon have announced on their website that there are a limited number of memberships available and once they're taken up, they cannot accept any more participants.
... looks like it's going to be a busy convention!