Capt. Kirk may have been a good space captain but he really shone as a murderer

msstice

200 words a day = 1 novel/year
Before you beam me up and phase me: I'm on a Columbo binge right now and was startled to find him in the lead murderer role in two episodes. (There may be more, I'm skipping round a lot).

Columbo even busted Spock for murder on one occasion! Fun fact, in one of the Shatner episodes, there is a very slim chance you might see Mr Checkov aiding Columbo. Walter Koenig was hired to play a police officer who makes one report to Columbo, but not one close up of him were shot for some reason.

That said, there is something to be said about the greatest fictional serial killer of all time, Jessica Fletcher. I don't think she ever had any close encounters with out intrepid crew of space explorers.

Columbo even busted Spock for murder on one occasion! Fun fact, in one of the Shatner episodes, there is a very slim chance you might see Mr Checkov aiding Columbo. Walter Koenig was hired to play a police officer who makes one report to Columbo, but not one close up of him were shot for some reason.
Yes! I did a double take when I saw the plainclothes officer in a very tweed jacket. That guy looks familiar! I almost didn't recognize him without his faux Russian accent.

Don't forget his appearance on Alfred Hitchcock Presents