D6 Dice Roll RPG Book - Willing to pay for a Character Sheet System.

AnonymousWriter333

So I am curious there's not that many Dice Roll RPG Books out there... I've only come across 1 series, however I forgot the name of this series... It's inspired me to introduce these type of Books to the genre game. I am already creating 1 and so far it's coming along, but will take time to produce... :)

The book is based off of obviously the traditional Fantasy Magick RPG and is using D6 to be used in the book to story-tell.
The Character starts as a Necromancer and starts in a Town called Maynor... To go on quests, to level and reach goals and earn loot... I have yet to think of a main story quest, but I can gather what side quests will consist of. I can kind of think of what to make story wise, but I would like a general idea on the level and character sheet system.
Does anyone have ideas?

P.S if there's a good Character Sheet/Level System for a Necromancer that you can share of your own brain and not character sheets from other sources I can buy that Character Sheet system from you depending if the price is right. We would need to exchange PM's. I am willing to pay for a Character Sheet system. Consist of Character/Level/Skill Tree(For Necromancy). Get a general idea off of google of Character Sheets, but make it your own. (((I would be able to pay for one in mid-november, so keep that in mind too)))

Last edited:
I've only come across 1 series, however I forgot the name of this series
I think the series you are referring to is the Fighting Fantasy books

Here's a bit about characters
"
Fighting Fantasy became a phenomenon in the 1980s due, in part, to their popular interactive element, but more importantly due to the exciting rule system that was their core of the FF series. As well as allowing the reader to control a fictional character, the books also act as an ingenious game that a reader can play by his or herself. This is achieved through the use of several six-sided dice, a pencil and an eraser, as well as a clever game system.

Using the dice before reading the background to the story, the reader - or, more correctly, the player - creates their fictional character's strengths and weaknesses. These are determined through the rolling of dice to determine a character's three initial characteristics - SKILL, STAMINA and LUCK. An adventure sheet provided with the book allows a player to keep track of these scores and events occurring from start to finish.

The first characteristic, SKILL, represents the fictional hero's physical prowess and fighting expertise. STAMINA represents the overall health and strength of the character, which in turn affects their ability to survive wounds, fatigue, poison or disease. LUCK, the last characteristic, represents how naturally lucky a character is, and this can attribute can be used to improve the success of attacks or help determine whether a paragraph choice is fortuitous or otherwise. SKILL, STAMINA and LUCK points can be lost all to easily during the course of a challenging adventure, but they can also be restored through various methods including magic, rest, food and potions.

Encounters with characters, creatures or monsters can all too often lead to combat. During combat the player rolls two six-sided dice, and this total is added to their SKILL score to become their ATTACK STRENGTH. The dice are rolled again and the result added to the opponent's SKILL score to become the opponent's ATTACK STRENGTH. Whoever's ATTACK STRENGTH is highest is the victor of that round of combat, and the loser has to deduct one or more points from their STAMINA until nothing remains, resulting in death.
"
Source: