Reading Order Flowchart for Anne McCaffrey's Pern-Related Series

Mike J Nagle

An Aspiring Member
Hello.

Here is a reading-order flowchart for Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern Series, as well as the Ireta, Crystal Universe, and "The Ship Who" series.

I include them all in a single flowchart because all four series are set in the Federated Sapient Planets, although there is no overlap among the stories in the four series.

I hope you like it.

Comments, questions, corrections, and criticism are welcomed.

Mike
Anne_McCaffrey_Pern_Flowchart.jpg

Welcome to Chrone and Like Your Asimov chart , this to impresses .:cool:(y)

Of topic for a season. Mike have you ever read The John Grimes space saga by A Bertram Chandler ? if not I recommend it. Also his alt haste novel Kelly Country . :)

Last edited:
Baylor,

For what it's worth, I have read many of Chandler's John Grimes stories. I read them during the 1960s and 1970s, mostly as halves of Ace Doubles.

As far as "Kelly Country" goes, I have never even seen it. Was it ever published outside of Australia?

LAter,

Mike

Welcome to Chrone and Like Your Asimov chart , this to impresses .:cool:(y)

Of topic for a season. Mike have you ever read The John Grimes space saga by A Bertram Chandler ? if not I recommend it. Also his alt haste novel Kelly Country . :)

Baylor,

For what it's worth, I have read many of Chandler's John Grimes stories. I read them during the 1960s and 1970s, mostly as halves of Ace Doubles.

As far as "Kelly Country" goes, I have never even seen it. Was it ever published outside of Australia?

LAter,

Mike

On Kelly Country Yes it was , Daw Publication had edition 1985 .