What TV Show Are You Currently Watching?

I watched the 1st episode of Black Mirror, and while it was entertaining, I also found it rather stressful. I expect to watch a few more episodes, but not soon.

I did watch the entire 10 episodes of The Veil, which Boris Karloff both hosted and starred in. Apparently never aired on TV, these all have 'supernatural' elements. Also watched the 1st episode of One step Beyond, which also deals with supernatural stuff. I had been watching Night Gallery, but only when my brother came to visit, & since the new season of TWDead started, we have had not bothered with it.

Just watched The Flash, not one of my favorites, but it is o.k. Agents of Shield is on, & I enjoy it. I watch far fewer old movies than I had been, but I have been rather busy (for a retired guy).

JUST WATCHED 1 - 7 OF ANDROMEDA. Never even heard of it until seeing it on the scroll at the bottom of the PRIME video page. Interesting collection of characters.

IIve been watching the last incarnation of Quantum Leap , It's not bad. :)

For All Mankind. Still great.
Reacher s02. Not bad but not a patch on s01.
Fargo a05. Back to it's best.
Sadly, that's about it. Other than reruns of older shows. Back when they knew how to make them. Sigh.

Back