DISCUSSION -- January 2015 75 Word Writing Challenge

Congrats to Springs,

and thanks to Harebrain and Boneman (for votes) and Jastius (for the mention)

Wow, two mentions! Thank you kindly, telford and Starbeast! :) Starbeast, hope you have time to post next month, CC

You're welcome Cat's. I try to be here for all challenges, but sometimes I get occupied, or I need a lot of time to think up something.

And thanks for the mention, SB. :)

You're very welcome Karn.

Lots of mentions, big and "tiny", thank you all very much.

Isn't it close at the top?

You're mighty welcome Bowler1.

Thanks for the mention, Starbeast. :)

You're very welocme Willwallace.

Thanks for the tiny listing starbeast. My long list was everyone, my short list ended up being everyone minus two, who I felt I was dropping arbitrarily. I woke up this moirning still musing on Springs stroy, and realised that had left the biggest impression!

You're welcome StilLearning. My Long List was everybody too.

Thanks for the mention S.B.

You're mighty welcome Sancho.

I had a few problems choosing this month as for me rather too many pieces weren't love stories as the genre, but simply used love as another theme. Anyway, I'm meant to be doing something else, so no shortlist, but a mention for Cascade and The Bravest Newbie for clever original pieces. And my vote goes to Phyrebrat for his poignant Lucky Six.

Sloppy kissy thanks for the shortlistings/mentions Juliana, Kerry,** Phyrebrat (thanks for the lovely praise), johnnyjet, willwallace,** crystal. Teresa, telford, TDZ, Starbeast, CC and Boneman.** *makes plans (lovely loving plans, naturally) to nobble alc and Mr Orange for stealing my votes...*

You're welcome The Judge. Thanks for the smooch.

Howdy,
Congrats TO SPRINGS!

Perp Man----thanks for the short list
telford-----thanks for the honorable mention
TDZ-----thank you for the listing
Chrispenycate----thanks for the short listing
Starbeast----thank you for the place on your tiny list

Just going over my notes I realized that I had received some 13 listings most of which were short listings but no votes.
Some may have thought that conjoined twins were a little too much but on my planet they are the norm.

Great fun this month.

Bob

You're welcome Bob. Your story made me smile. Stay awesome.

Congratulations SPRINGS

Congratulations, springs, on a well-deserved victory! Looking forward to February! As to theme...Abendau's Challenge?? :)

You're welcome, to all who thanked me for listings!

Oooh hello, hope! Where have you been?

Congratulations, springs. Commiserations to the runners-up!

Well done Springs, looks like you pulled away near the end to a conclusive victory. How many times have you won now?

Can we have something with Aliens, RAY GUNS and WMDs as a theme next month? If I get a second month of love and slush as a theme I'm going on a rampage - so, no pressure.

Well done Springs, looks like you pulled away near the end to a conclusive victory. How many times have you won now?

Can we have something with Aliens, RAY GUNS and WMDs as a theme next month? If I get a second month of love and slush as a theme I'm going on a rampage - so, no pressure.

I don't know - did you send cake? ;)

(I've only won once before about two years ago - 75 is not my forte! (But I have won the 300 so I might look more competent than I am. :))

Thanks, everyone!

@springs It's your winning personality that makes us think you've won more than twice ;)

Hello @Hex, I've been honeymooning I guess. Living the fast-paced digital life while enjoying the pleasures of a fiery romance come to life. Not a princess with silk wrappings, but Queen of His World... far more satisfying I must say.

Back