Sir Edric is Looking for Rumpy-Pumpy on Chrons...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
I am so pleased to announce this.

Thaddeus White, a great writer and participant in Malevolence - Tales from Beyond the Veil, is joining the Tickety Boo Express as a man.

Yes at the moment we only have female writers (novels and novellas - collections don't count) but now a bit of testosterone is added to the mix.

I think alot of rumpy-pumpy could ensue as well as sucking on some tasty tobacco from his pipe. Watch out ladies!

Anyway, enough of me. Here is the new cover for Sir Edric's Temple. Sir Edric's Treasure will follow in due course.

SirEdrichsTemple-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if ever there was a chap well-suited to being the solitary fellow amongst ladies, it's Sir Edric. [Not sure they'd agree, though].

Cheers, Gary.

Whooooo! Rumpy-pumpy with Sir Edric! I'm in!

Seriously, congrats to Thad and a huge plug - I've betaed both books. It is the single funniest fantasy book I read and the only time I've pleaded for someone writing what I was beta-ing to go faster. I can't reccommend it highly enough for those who want some fun reading. :)

Cheers Brian. Like what you see is not always what you get but for the mo, it is draft one.

Springs is up to 134 - Haha!

But she is a woman, so by definition, very difficult to please. :)

***Goes to stand in sexist corner***

Thanks, everyone.

Me too, alchemist. I'll not be satisfied until I can swim in my own gold, like Scrooge McDuck.