Game: Picture description

BenSt

The Lad Himself
I've been really enjoying the other workshop games so far, and I've been thinking about this for a while... it's something I used to do in my creative writing class in school. Basically, add a picture or piece of art, either fantasy or science fiction, for someone else to describe and explain or make a short story about. Only major rule here is, if you can, place some sort of copyright info if you find an artist on deviantart, or their own website.

For example:

http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/floating-castle-wallpapers_27910_1600x1200.jpg

The tournament attracted Castillans from all corners of the Kingdom, positioning their floating fortresses in the sky above, the field below was prepared and knights were readying their lances and mounts for the days to come. Far above, noble ladies traveled to each other's solars, gossiping and spreading news whilst merchants and servants restocked the castle's supplies. As always when a flotilla of floating castles came together, the birds began to roost.

-----------------

http://www.freefever.com/stock/fantasy-windows-wallpaper-background-village-mountain-wallpapers.jpg

I like this game!

Journal Entry 56:
I sit here on my bed looking out at the almost full moon and wonder how the nights can feel so peaceful when we are so full of fear. The winter wolves will attack again soon, I just know it. And I cant help feeling our little pocket of eternal spring wont withstand the next attack.

I took this one. I dont think its copyrighted though. But if it is, I just credited myself.

Um... not to put a dampener on the game, but before putting any images up, it's vital that you have the permission of the copyright holder.

As far as I know when it comes to Internet based copyright, if there is copyright listed...as long as no profit is being made on the piece or if the piece is not for sale then it should be fine. Unless the UK has different copyright laws, I'm going based on North American. At the very least the source needs to be put, I agree.

As a matter of courtesy, if nothing else, you don't use or copy other people's work on a site they know nothing about without their consent. (Linking to their site is another matter.)

ummm i have about two hundred and something queer little pictures up on deviantart you are welcome to, if that helps.. and i can make more.. how about this one..?
acid_wash_harbour_by_jastius-d6r60y7.jpg

or one of these?
flower_warp_by_jastius-d6kqjdo.jpg
pviolet_by_jastius-d66ngte.jpg

Jas you have to reply to the one above before posting.
But yes. they are lovely and I'm sure they would work. (and any of the one's on my site are fair game as well)