What is your Star Wars name?

Wasn't referring to anyone - and certainly didn't want to upset of offend anyone. Apologies to any and all if I did.

I was just wondering whether this was designed to generate alliterative names or whether it was a bit of rubbish phrasing and they meant mother's maiden name - as Starbeast used. Or not.

I'll stop digging.

uhmm... Volma Pirov ... UURGH!!
BUT with my father (my mother's husband and the man who grew me up) last name ...

MAGMA Pirov!!!!

AAAHH !!! that's MUCH better!!!:D:D:D

Perjo Penor. Has a certain ring to it, y'know? According to the longer version, I am Jospe Penor, Yrrfia of Codine. If only I took more exotic-sounding medication!

Bucbr Buroc. Psychotic bounty hunter, always kills his employers, struggles to find contracts.

Garsc BuHaw

Good heavens....

Don't worry, C of K, if anyone has has seen you brandishing your sword, they won't be laughing at that name...even if your last name invites it somewhat:)

There have been some great names created here. If anything, a little creative leeway could be applied to some of the ones that don't quite click. Hey C of K, just by moving one letter, how does Gars Buhawc sound? Fear inspiring, I agree!