Discussion thread -- 75 WORD WRITING CHALLENGE February 2013

A wide open theme and genre for February - very nice. It'll be good to be able the story decide what it wants to be, for a change!

After my firm commitment to be a fusser and a planer....

Thank you Mosaix, I've been missing poetry in my life, nice of you to bring it back for me.

Making and reading stuff that rhymes is fun.

I got hit with a lightening bolt of an idea, and posted within twenty minutes. Even for me that was fast - it's the 75 word fast draw.

Yet every month I say, I must wait, I must polish, I must stay calm... ;)

Bowler struts, gleaming RAY GUNS slung low on his hip, trying hard to stare with menace.

I'd take your 20 minute challlenge. I wrote my 75 words (more like 60-something words) in a sleepdeprived daze before dashing of to school for a test. Sometimes you just have to write when inspiration strikes.

argh! Well I can't do this one until I have finished a couple of pieces for an application...so annoying as I had a really good idea :(

Springs!!!!

I've just read yours and nearly wet myself! It'll take me a while to stop chuckling.

Hope... That was one fine poem. You've been a good girl. Relax, smile, enjoy ... its all life.

Okay, I'm aware there is the (small) potential for mine to offend. I hope it doesn't.

Right, I'm off to work on a longer short. The subject gave me a couple of ideas. The first one, there was no way it was going to work in only 75 words! :)
Great theme, mosaix. Good entries up already.