November Photo Challenge - DISCUSSION THREAD

Only a two-way tie, rather than four. Do we have a tie-breaker or just shake hands and share the prize?

Sorry, this totally slipped my mind today. The poll is closed, and we do have tie. In the past, ties in the photo challenge poll have stood, with the whoever had won before, or won last, giving way to the other. Alternately, you could collaborate on a theme.

Looking at the roll of honour thingy, Alc won February and I won March and May. So that'd be alchemist's turn. :)

That's very generous of you, ma'am. How about we call it a draw? I could PM you with a couple of themes in a couple of hours. You think up some too, and by some crazy coincidence we may both have the same idea.

Well, Mouse didn't get back to my PM, and in case you're AFK for the weekend I'll take up your kind offer and plough ahead, as people are probably waiting with bated breath for December's challenge. Wait no more. It'll be here in 10 minutes.

I was in medieval Dunster last night, watching Morris dancers and eating mince pies. Sorry about that. :D

So sorry -- I just got glasses, so one would think that I would actually be able to see, and read, and useful things like that. I had it in my head that Bookstop's cats were Chrispy's pictures as well. I can't imagine why, except that I'm a bonehead. Mea culpa.