Who would think such a thing?

Boaz got it with Varamyr. It was just before he warged into Thistle.

No prob, jules. I was seriously wondering if my 56K modem needed updating, but now I see there's no need.

Hmmmm, how about matching these Kingsguard with their accomplishments...
1. Sandor Clegane.
2. Ser Arthur Dayne
3. Ser Arys Oakheart
4. Ser Barristan Selmy
5. Ser Jaime Lannister
6. Ser Loras Tyrell
7. Ser Preston Greenfield
8. Ser Rolland Darklyn
9. Ser Terrence Toyne

A. Beheaded for bedding the king's mistress.
B. Captured Dragonstone from Stannis Baratheon.
C. Died defending Joffrey I from an angry mob.
D. Fled during Stannis' assault on King's Landing, thus quitting the Kingsguard.
E. Forced into retirement for reasons of advanced age.
F. Killed during a failed Dornish rebellion.
G. Killed within an hour of receiving his White Cloak.
H. Rescued Aerys II during the Defiance of Duskendale.
I. Rescued Sansa Stark from an angry mob.
J. Slew Malys the Monstrous, last of the Blackfyre pretenders.
K. Slew Simon Toyne.
L. Slew the Smiling Knight.
M. Youngest man, up through ADWD, to serve in the Kingsguard.

There are nine men named and thirteen accomplishments. You don't have to get all the accomplishments, but you do need at least one correct accomplishment per Kingsguard. I'll take the first answer with all nine correct... so you can feed off each other.

Think this is the wrong thread for this one Boaz but I'll start with the easy ones!

Sandor Clegane: D, I

BFS: E, H

Arys Oakhart: F

Needle, you're too polite. I am so smart... S M R T!!! Please go to the trivia thread... and, uh, by the way, every answer of yours is correct.

Okay... a thought... here's one I was saving...

"She does have astonishing eyes."

Of course it was Jaime. I was hoping I might catch a few people before you and Imp got this one.

Didn't work this time. it is not Tyrion.

Forcing me to actually think about this.

I'm going to infer that your good guess comment about Arya meant it's an important female character, so, I', going to guess Dany when she is following that stream near the end of aDWD?

Forcing me to actually think about this.

I'm going to infer that your good guess comment about Arya meant it's an important female character, so, I', going to guess Dany when she is following that stream near the end of aDWD?

That's the girl and the place. Your turn Imp.

The only people off the top of my head that would care about saying good bye to any one or missing the chance to would be a female or a child..... the name does not sound familiar with some one one of the adult females would have encountered...and most of the child characters have not traveled that much... im going to guess Arya? both female and considered a child still (though for how much longer?) ;) how ever im not sure @ what point im ganna go search out her chapters!

Back