Who would think such a thing?

Catelyn. She thought this as Robb's company traveled to The Twins for Edmure's wedding. She remembered it was the same route they'd taken earlier to the Battle of the Whispering Wood.

I missed you too. I was on a fact finding mission to Nepal...

Okay...

Watch over my brother, you bloody *******, he's one of yours.

Were you living as a goat while you were there? XD

Also, did you see spoilers for season 5, episode 4 ending? Not a spoiler for the book, but a big deviation.

For the quote. Tyrion about Jaime?

No... I was researching possible jobs and living conditions. I need income to cover food and shelter. I need clean water, mail, and mobile phone service, but zero connection to the internet. I might have to live there for a dozen years or so....

I've not seen any spoilers for the show... except the one you threw out...

Regarding the the thought... you're correct as usual.

No... I was researching possible jobs and living conditions. I need income to cover food and shelter. I need clean water, mail, and mobile phone service, but zero connection to the internet. I might have to live there for a dozen years or so....

I've not seen any spoilers for the show... except the one you threw out...

Regarding the the thought... you're correct as usual.

Oh how nice. Let me know if you managed to find anything out. xD

You can find plenty of them here.

“I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know… You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan”. But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!“
[Varys hands Kevan a gun and points it at himself]
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.”
— Varys, A Dance With Dragon

The singers sing sad songs, where men would fight and kill.

Back