WARNING! This board is full of spoilers!!

Howdy again all! I'm back with a spare half hour (which isn't, for once, being spent reading GRRM :p). I've just started the third book and am loving everything I have read so far. There are soo many characters that I feel connected to and wait with bated breath for the next chapter they feature in.

Alas, I still can't delve fully into this section because you are all still so far ahead of me (I don't want to accidently read spoilers)... but, I do plan to catch up. Like I said, I'm onto book 3 and have the fourth book sitting on my kindle-app ready and waiting for me to read! I will get the rest once I get onto the fourth (if they're available on Kindle) and will come back against once I'm fully up-to-date!!! :D

Current favourite characters include Jon Snow, Arya, Tyrion and Dany!

I've even managed to fit in watching the first TV series, and am looking forward to the second's release in April!

Storm of Swords is awesomeness wrapped in a tortilla and deep fried with a twinkie.

Then covered in chocolate sauce, and dusted with powdered sugar.

With bacon on the side.

And a red velvet cupcake.

With a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malt.

images

If you played Zeda games, you knew Tywin long before you read about him in the books.

Storm of Swords is awesomeness wrapped in a tortilla and deep fried with a twinkie.

Then covered in chocolate sauce, and dusted with powdered sugar.

With bacon on the side.

And a red velvet cupcake.

With a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malt.

I disagree.

You've forgotten the best parts of ASOS. You've forgotten the extra bacon. You've forgotten the extra, extra bacon. And you've forgotten the alcohol... preferably one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer.

And how could I forget the sorbet served as a palate cleanser after every bite so that every new bite is thrilling to the senses!

And most importantly, ASOS is all of this served poolside by sexy (I mean bare midriff and helmetless) female Imperial Stormtoopers on roller skates.

ASOS was yummy. Mmmmmmm... Dacey.

And by the way, I'd love to know what Little Missy thought of the rest of the series.

Back