J K Rowling should give 90% of her cash to charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? She worked hard for that money, she was very poor before she finnished the secound book. And she wrote 3 books for charity Beedle the Bard, Fantastic beast and where to find them, quidditch through the ages. And she also gives millions evey year to charity, She earned her fortune she is aloud to have it, but think it isn't just for her the money will go down in her family, each one giving money to charity I'm sure.
Anakha6, how much money do you give to charity?? can you say you give a large portion of your money to charitys? if no, then how do you have the right to say that she should?

To the Mods, sorry about the wee rant at the end, it's just I got annoyed.

Well at least she doesn't lecture me about poverty whilst being worth a couple of hundred million and being a tax exile, like certain musicians.

For that alone JK Rowling can do whatever she likes with the money.

She doesn't have nearly as much as people who haven't contributed a single GOOD thing to pop culture. If you are going to save the world, you do it and there is no valid reason to make Rowling do it for you.
If you are going to pick on an author, pick on Meyers. Not even we of the Chrons like her.

Last edited:
The writer of the opening post has long since been booted out of Chrons. Whether he was acting as a troll in starting this thread, who knows, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious in suggesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.