aSoIaF Trivia Game

Arya Horseface Stark, Brienne the Beauty of Tarth, Daena the Defiant Targaryen, Barsena Blackhair, Dacey Mormont (mm Dacey), and any of the Sand Snakes, but for the sake of being specific, Obara Sand.

I had to specify unrelated women because I didn't want someone just listing Sand Snakes or She-Bears.

I admit that i don't know who Daena the Defiant is, but the 6th person I was thinking about was Pretty Meris, of the Windblown.

Sry, you're up.

Daena the Defiant was one of the sisters of Baelor the Blessed, locked away in the Maidenvault.

What did Jaime dub the seat of House Estermont?

Not really sure if I understand this question. is the answer a weathervane?

There was some house that had switched sides so many times that Jaime (or was it Tyrion?) said they should take a weathervane for their sigil.

ah, got it. So he was making fun of a castle, not a person/family. sorry, been a long day and other excuses for my denseness

I looked it up... Greenstone is the seat of House Estermont. Jaime called it Greenshit.

If I think I know it or if I think I have a good guess, then I will take a stab at the answer.

If I don't know it and I would really like to know, then I look it up on the Tower of the Hand or Wiki of Ice and Fire.

If I don't know and don't care, then I pass.

As for Jaime's term for Greenstone, I knew it was in ADWD somewhere (maybe even AFFC), so I looked through chapter summaries until I found a reference.

Okay.... Here's my trivia...

Give me the name of at least one foreigner, to appear in Westeros, from each of the following locations...

Braavos
the Dothraki Sea
Norvos
Pentos
Qohor
the Summer Isles

Braavos : Tychos Nestoris of the Iron Bank
The Dothraki Sea : Zollo, the fatest Dothraki Jaime had ever seen
Norvos : Areo Hotah
Pentos : Illyrio Mopatis
Qohor : Vargo Hoat
The Summer Isles : Xhondo - a mate on the Cinnamon Wind who brough Sam and Gilly to Old Town

Well done! I thought Syrio Forel and Jalabhar Xho for Braavos and Summer Isles. Your turn.

I thought those 2 would be too easy (just kidding, I was blanking on their names, but I am reading DwD right now so the other names were more fresh)

okay, an easy one.

What do the following characters have in common.

Donal Noye
Jaime Lannister
Qhorin Halfhand
Harwood Stout
Theon Greyjoy
Lucas Codd

I don't think it's just hands... they all have lost a body part. In Theon's case, it was below the belt. But this was only hinted in the books, the show confirmed it.

When Brienne was tested by the master-at-arms at her home, Ser Goodwin, what did he have her kill and where?