What daft 'super' power would you have?

Rippers

I'm nosey.
Love Sci Fi, messing about and shopping. All of wh
I'm not talking about being invisible, being able to fly or jump over buildings. Nothing that cool. I'm on about being able to inflict a 2mm paper cut, or the ability to invoke Deja Vu in your victim? Perhaps the power to melt butter in an instance, or even charge small batteries in a blink?

What would your daft power be, and what would your name be?

recharging a battery is a great super power to have. always useful around Christmas if you have children.

how about being able to reheat a cup of tea or coffee to the perfect temperature by dipping a finger in it?

but for me, the ultimate daft super power would have to be the ability to repel insects. great for wasp/ant free picnics and also for stopping moths from flying into your TV/computer monitor

The power to build my own interference cage around any movie theater I am in, so that cell phones will not work for calling, texting, illumination, or supposedly clever cellphone rings. I suppose that would be the ability to telekinetically install mesh steel, for a starter.

Signed, Captain Faraday, the Savior of Cinematic Humanity and Sanity.

Fear not, MonitorMan is here! Able to leap small wedges in a single bound (Have you ever tried to do it in two smaller ones? Not wise.) and absorb sound pressure levels that would stun a rhinoceros.

My special power? The ability to understand musicians, what they mean rather than what they say. Actually, it would have been nice had it carried over to drummers and producers, but from some things mortal man is excluded.

Introducing Hugman! Able to hug people from a distance. Sometimes you see people that you know just need a good hug. How cool to give them the feeling a hug creates without embarrassing the bejeezus out of them.

Fear not, MonitorMan is here! Able to leap small wedges in a single bound (Have you ever tried to do it in two smaller ones? Not wise.) and absorb sound pressure levels that would stun a rhinoceros.

My special power? The ability to understand musicians, what they mean rather than what they say. Actually, it would have been nice had it carried over to drummers and producers, but from some things mortal man is excluded.

where were you when we recorded our albums?

I like to be able to..... predict the exact time public transport will arrive, imagine....... no more waiting for the train, you could finish your pint and stroll leisurely to the station and hop staright on the train, no more standing round for half an hour (if your lucky)on a cold wet platform wishing you were somewhere else!

That's why you should have the American infrastructure. Buses are barely a means of public transportation here unless you're in a huge city, and there's little public transportation as a whole to speak of. What could be better? (Tongue fully in cheek here.)

I wonder if Captain Faraday might be able to help with your public transportation problems. At the very least, the good Captain could build a steel cage around That Guy on the bus that always insists on yelling into his cellphone. So you'd be rid of one of Those Guys, at least!

Makes me think of God and BMX boy from "that Mitchell and Webb Look". :D

I think that the ability to unlock any door would be a good one. Possiblities to be a bad guy too.

The ability to read my own mind would be useful!
Or the ability to read women's minds?

(but that was a Mel Gibson film.)

What about the ability to find lost keys?

The ability to change traffic lights to green?

The ability to make buses stop at bus stops?

What I'd really like is the ability to turn back time (a Cher song) but I'd settle for a few seconds.

The ability to turn burn food that I forgot in the oven to unburned delicious food.

And the ability to make small children and grown men cry. Wait, I already have that one. HA HA HA

The ability to see through solid glass.

Oh, and my Superhero name would be 'Mr Diamante'

Introducing Hugman! Able to hug people from a distance. Sometimes you see people that you know just need a good hug. How cool to give them the feeling a hug creates without embarrassing the bejeezus out of them.

I love that. Although sometimes the fun of the hug is the embarrassment.

How about the ability to pinch a bum from a distance too.

How about the ability to pinch a bum from a distance too.

Yes. That would be good. I can only do it at a distance of about two feet and i get a slap every time. :p:D (Could we extend this thread to include what name you'd have with your special ability? That could be fun.)

The power to make thinks look prettier. Then I could go to work, sit at my desk, gaze out the window and admire the view. I'd struggle hard with my conscience to keep myself from calling my super-hero alter ego Pretty Boy :D