Who said that?

Ha ha it's that Frey guy that went to meet lady Stoneheart! Oh that was a creepy chapter :D

"When the gods are gone, the evil ghosts feast by night. Such places are best shunned."​

Ha ha it's that Frey guy that went to meet lady Stoneheart! Oh that was a creepy chapter :D

"When the gods are gone, the evil ghosts feast by night. Such places are best shunned."​
True, so true. That was Merret Frey. And that's Jhiqui to Daenerys, in front of Ves Tolorro, ACOK. "Such places are best shunned. It is known."

Here's an easy one, from the same book.
"We'll all be thrice protected inside, and there's to be food and drink and song as well."

I remember Hot Pie saying something like that when they were carried to Harrenhal?

Neither i'm afraid

it does sound like something people would say to Sansa doesnt it?
But thats not the case!

The dreams point me first to Tyrion but I don't remember him saying it. I would have guessed Tyrion to Jon on the way to the Wall...

But it probably is Maester Luwin to Bran come to think of it, so I'm with MrWright I guess.

I think its one of the following three :)

1) The reader against Asha Greyjoy
2) Doran Martell against his daughter
3) Catelyn Stark against her father.

Most likely i am wrong though.

Mr Wright is right,
Master Luwin said that to Bran when he was remembering a fable from the Age of Heroes about Symeon Star-eyes as they were watching Ser Rodrick teach some lads in the yard.

Back