Who said that?

First of all I think the books really need a table of contents...I hate having to search through for all the Catelyn chapters or whichever character I'm looking for.

Mace Tyrell and I've discovered my books are falling apart:(

"I wish you could see yourself, my lady. You are so beautiful"

Correct!
The poster of the quote needs to confirm your guess before you post one of your own

Are you happy now? Asos, before Petyr throws Lysa.
Petyr straightened his cloak. “Kissing a snow maid.”
“You’re supposed to kiss her.” Sansa glanced up at Lysa’s balcony, but it was empty now. “Your lady wife.”
“I do. Lysa has no cause for complaint.” He smiled. “I wish you could see yourself, my lady. You are so beautiful. You’re crusted over with snow like some little bear cub, but your face is flushed and you can scarcely breathe. How long have you been out here? You must be very cold. Let me warm you, Sansa. Take off those gloves, give me your hands.”
“I won’t.” He sounded almost like Marillion, the night he’d gotten so drunk at the wedding. Only this time Lothor Brune would not appear to save her; Ser Lothor was Petyr’s man. “You shouldn’t kiss me. I might have been your own daughter . . .”

You're supposed to wait for confirmation Young stormlord, but I'll let you off the hook if you keep supplying a bloody paragraph;)

You're supposed to wait for confirmation Young stormlord, but I'll let you off the hook if you keep supplying a bloody paragraph;)
Gee, thanks. I certainly will.
said to the damphair on the shore, great waike, by one of the goodbrothers or some other noble of the ironborn. Not a good answer, but then again I don't have the book at the moment, look for it in the first few chapters of
AFFC if you want.
I need a name, my friend. I know from which paragraph is taken:cool:.

its been a while, so pan will have to forgive me for posting a quote

"Will the night soil be your own contribution, Edwyn? A mortal poison, i don't doubt."

never fails to makes me chortle:D

Back