What game are you playing thread

And whats wrong with that? That's about the time I take, and it's supposed to be a sim:D

Mass Effect (PC). Looks lovely. lots of story depth. Been waiting for this for 4 years. first impressions is that it's not as intuitive as I would like...but then Im usually only good with 4 directions and a fire key!

Mass Effect (PC). Looks lovely. lots of story depth. Been waiting for this for 4 years. first impressions is that it's not as intuitive as I would like...but then Im usually only good with 4 directions and a fire key!

I want it on PS3.

Diablo 2, again, preparing for what will be the new best game ever made, Diablo 3.

I would say I'm playing Age of Conan, but more accurately I'm paying Funcom for the privilege of beta testing it for them.

Gears of War - fun if you just hit people instead of shooting them (with pistol). It's a lame tactic but if you've played it for as long as me and my mate, most people arn't so great (probably cuz they have a life, lol). Hide behind a pillar, wait for them to rush by, and "Wack" - they're down, lol

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 4, so I'm getting back into GTA4 again, with some co-op Lego Indiana Jones thrown in for good measure.

Currently got 2 missions to go on GTAIV so still playing that a bit, also starting Bioshock for the 360 again.

Those 2 should keep me occupied for a good while yet.