Bibliography - Kage Baker

rune

rune
I've found this published information for Kage Baker. Please do feel free to add any books I've missed or if you know of any future releases for this author :D

Company

On Company Time (omnibus) (1996)

1. In the Garden of Iden (1997)

2. Sky Coyote (1999)

3. Mendoza in Hollywood (2000)

4. The Graveyard Game (2001)

Black Projects, White Knights: The Company Dossiers (2002)

5. The Life of the World to Come (2004)

Novels

At the Edge of the West (1997)

The Anvil of the World (2003)

The Empress of Mars (2003)

Collections

Kage Baker: Short Stories, Volume 1 (2003)

Mother Aegypt (2004)

Anthologies containing stories

Isaac Asimov's Utopias (2000)

The Year's Best Science Fiction Seventeenth Annual Collection (2000)

Short stories

Facts Relating to the Arrest of Dr Kalugin (1997)

Noble Mold (1997)

Smart Alec (1999)

Son Observe the Time (1999)

rune said:
5. The Life of the World to Come (2004)
I just went over to the Barnes & Noble site to see about this new entry in the saga of The Company. It sounds wonderful. But it won't be out until December 1.:( I hate it when that happens.:p

littlemissattitude said:
I just went over to the Barnes & Noble site to see about this new entry in the saga of The Company. It sounds wonderful. But it won't be out until December 1.:( I hate it when that happens.:p
I know what you mean, it's so frustrating. But at least you know it is coming out :D That's why I am going to post Bio's on all the authors forums. Giving people information that perhaps they didnt know about :D

I just found this out myself, but apparently At the Edge of the West is the UK title to Mendoza in Hollywood.

Also, I have to add The Angel in the Darkness by Golden Gryphon Press just came out in October. And The Children of the Company in 2005.

Now I've a question here.. does anyone know how many printings did each book go through? Were they all just ran once? Know where I might be able to find such informations for other books as well?

I just got an e-mail from Ms. Baker's literary agent, because I had a question about one of the books. She says that most of the books are in the process of a re-print because Ms. Baker had to change publishers. There will be a reprinting of "Mendoza in Hollywood" in May.

She also says there are more books coming out: "The Machine's Child" which will be book 7 in the Compnay seires, an untitled 2nd collection of Company stories, and an 8th Company novel (also untitled) that will finish the series.

AND there are plans to make "The Anvil of the World" a series called "The Anvil of God" centered around stories about Ermenwyr's family. I'm so excited!

[size=-1]The Children of the Company [size=-1](The sixth book in the Company series) - possible release date November 2005 [/size]
[/size]