do I need Liveship Traders?

i must admit, i read the books in the wrong order too. I read the tawny man trilogy first, before i found out there had been 2 previous trilogies, then i read the assassin trilogy then the liveship traders trilogy. it spoiled a few bits in the first trilogy (especially about 'forging', as i already knew what was happening and stuff).

I love the liveship traders trilogy, to start with it was my least favourite, but i think now it is just as good as the other 2 :) not to read it wouldnt be the end of the world, but it would help explain some parts of the tawny man trilogy

im reading the first Liveship. only got 200 hundred pages to go but its starting to drag now. while i love her style of writing is does seem to sometimes go on and on... and i keep finding new books i want to read which is makingt his one seem to drag.

I really enjoyed the liveship traders and while it is not completley necessary to read the them it does help.

I kinda got turned around and read the first Tawny Man book then read the liveship traders. I was banned from reading the golden fool by my darling wife till I had read the Liveship traders as I am led to believe they have a significance in the last two Tawny man books.

I will get around to reading it sometime.:(:D

The story I felt was just amazing, it drags a little in places but I still think its some of the best fantasy I've read.

9 books and all of them brilliant. And then there came the last book she has written....eeeeeek.

just finished first liveship book. must admit that after over 800 pages i flicked through the last pages and scan-read it as i was getting bored and wanted to get onto totally different book.

I feel for you in a way.... I read them out of order too (I read Farseer, then Tawny Man, then went back for Liveship)
I had to make three attemtps to get into Liveship Traders, but once I was well adn truly hooked, nothing would've stopped me. I'm now about two chapters from the end, and it is totally amazing! But in a very different way to the other series... I think Liveship Traders is much more about events and action and things going on, whereas Farseer is much more about feelings and stuff, and Tawny Man is a fairly decent mix of the two!