Web Comics

Alurny

-sleepy-
Hey everyone.

I enjoy reading web comics but as of late I have exhausted my usual sites.

Anyone got any they could reccomend? I recently began to read freefall.

I don't really mind what genre it is :)

Thanks!

I happen to have a list of webcomics that i peruse regularly at lunchtimes :)

Nuklear Power - Home of 8-bit Theatre (homicidal 8 bit RPG comedy)
Giant In the Playground Games (the best AD&D comic ever!)
VG Cats - Comics - Updated Monday (Random game satire... with cats)
Latest Issue (occasionally amusing baldur's gate based comic. graphics change halfway through the series)
Ctrl+Alt+Del (The adventures of an obsessed gamer... and his friend who makes him look normal! plenty of good stuff)
Sinfest: The Webcomic To End all Webcomics (random observations on teenage-adult life)
Sam and Fuzzy (also random humour, starts to pick up a storyline later on)
The Pet Professional - By Jason Salsbury and Matt Kaufenberg (the best pet assassin ever)
Goblins - Life through Their Eyes - Friday, December 22, 2006 (RPGs... from a goblin's POV)
The noob (Clichéquest, and the noob who gets involved)
Gigaville.com (the last days before the "metal gear solid" game)

There's a really fantastic webcomic called 'Lackadaisy' up - the site is at:
lackadaisy.foxprints.com

(I can't post working links up in here yet, I'm too new)

I haven't started it yet, but within a month I'm going to start a webcomic on my site, helping promote my new book series:

dreamkeeperscomic.com

The webcomic iwill be called 'prelude;, and will outline the backstories of the characters involved in the book series.

Heroes

As a quick way to get to the graphic novels, change the number 001 in the full URLs to get to another one, when it is available. For the interactive novels, novel_001.shtml can be changed to novel_002.shtml, etc., and likewise the pdf version of the novel, Heroes_novel_001.pdf, can be changed to Heroes_novel_002.pdf.

I really want to start a subforum on the series forum for this magnificent new SF series, available on the net.

You mean scanlations? I used to have a couple of them...but that was before I formatted my computer and lost the sites =S

For 50's style creature feature like "The Invaders from Mars" mixed with 80's Spielberg movies like "The Goonies", "ET", and "Close Encounters" and a dash of Tim Burton's "Mars Attacks" try "G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures".

GAAK
webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php

I draw a webcomic on my bands website, its about four stupid aliens who try to form a rock band on earth. My band mates write the scripts (i'm too lazy to think of any atm) Again as i'm still new i can't post the link but...

luntara.co.uk Its 18+, but only becuase of the language used.

its still really young, only 6 comics are up, but i'm trying to get more done inbetween my uni work (gonna rope my brother in to help me hehehe)

*spam* Feel free to listen to the music as well, its Heavy/dark/symphonic/alien Metal, if that is too your liking. All the songs are different styles.

Oh, I also forgot to post one of my favorites. A well written, varied, and expanding website containing several different comics by the same person. Vaguely RPG based but its just like reading a story with some jokes in.

Squidi.net - A Modest Destiny Info Page

I'm reading through the "text base game" at the moment, Its great :D

Thanks Thadlerian for recommending Megatokyo, just checked it out on your advice and it's looking great.
Thursday's comic might have an ambiguous effect - might attract some readers, scare away others. It's a pretty sharp turn in the storyline, and doesn't really resemble the general content of the comic.

Thanks for the link to Lackadaisy, David L! It's a great comic, excellent detail and style, and hilarious characters. I just hope she keeps updating...

That's the one I always remember :D
great comic moment.

I stopped reading twolumps a while ago, but I'm getting back into it again.

Hehe, it's brilliant.

Oh, and back in the day, you also got me into Order of the Stick when you mentioned it somewhere else around here (possibly the riddles thread). Now I impatiently await Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays until the next installment! It's fantastic! And now I have this one as well :D