2.12: Resurrection Ship, Part 2

McHorde-Trooper

From TV.com:

The struggle between Adama and Cain is temporarily put on hold while the two Battlestars combine forces for an assault on the Cylon Resurrection Ship. Apollo faces a momentous decision and Baltar takes an interest in Gina, the Cylon prisoner.

Outstanding 2 parter, shame Cain died.

I reckon Cain knew Adamas plan for her death,although i could be reading into her chat with Starbuck too much.

Watch out for Lee,he is having his life changer.

:)

Actually your right, this offers a respite and the story is able to delve into the characters and the overall community much deeper.

Have to say I was kinda shocked that Laura Roslin actually said out loud what Adama must have been thinking - Cain has to die - more ballsy that I thought. Starbuck would have done it too, even though she respected Cain - her loyalty to Adama comes first.

I have the feeling that Cain's 2nd in command new exactly what he was doing by telling Saul about Cain's previous actions - he know it would get back to Adama and that action would be taken (tho not needed in the end)

Its a tough call - Cain is the one who could win a military war, but Adama is the one to keep the fleet together and survive in greater numbers - he sees the whole picture.

Looking forward to next week.........

Originally posted by Brit Chick
Have to say I was kinda shocked that Laura Roslin actually said out loud what Adama must have been thinking
Do you think there has been a change in Roslin over time? As her time has begun to run out she seems to have become more focused on getting them to Earth, whatever the cost. Up to a point that doesn't seem a bad thing in a leader, but would you want such a person in charge for long?

In my opinion, after having seen many things happen, I think she see's herself as the caretaker of her people. She's willing to do anything and everything, no matter what the cost, to accomplish this...and only those around her can sometimes provide her with morality checks that keep her on the right path and provide her with good advice: Billy, Adama, and sometimes Gias.

Well, the musical score was good... Though not as good as in the previous one I believe.

The moment where Colonel (whoever... Cain's second in command) takes the phone and puts it back is sooo funny... 'You could use a drink'...lol