Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Its a RPG game and they take different characters and you run around ME.

The graphics are phenominal I'll give it that, but I am not the type that plays RPG's this will probably be my first and only RPG game ever.

I really want another Return of the King game, now that was the best game out of the entire games of LOTR.

I guess I'm just one of those, I don't want to play made up characters I want to play the characters from the movie, and a part of me was just a tad bit annoyed that...the elf was a female, umm no and that she had powers. Okay that was annoying to me I guess lol,

They are all charecters that were actually somewhere in the movie, and th Elf, Idrial is the right hand women of Galadriel, she is pefect for the game, and her powers are phenominal, I probably couldn't get through the game without her.

This is definatly the best game ever for me!!!

Not the actual movies, but they made so it looked as though they were, like as the fellowship was running for the hills as Gandalf was fighting the Balrog they were helping...such and so forth. Yeah her character helped the best, I'd still perfer that character to be male though (laughs to herself)