An Extract from A Feast for Crows

Lacedaemonian

A Plume of Smoke
There is a full chapter from A Feast for Crows, entitled Cersei, posted on George RR Martin's website. I read it awhile ago, and it just dawned on me that others might also like to read it.

http://www.georgerrmartin.com

Click on SAMPLES, the green shield at the top of the page.

Enjoy.

You can also find that chapter at the end of one of the paperbacks of A Storm of Swords. :) Incredible chapter, especially loved Kevin's last line...

Anyone else read the Arya chapter from FFC? I think that was so cruel of Martin to release that one! Hooked me all over again :D Damn I love Arya... Is that the one you were talking about Falagar? "No one's ever tried to eat my worm before"
o_O Just realised that can be taken very, very badly....

But you left it in anyway, you little minx! Where is the Arya chapter? Arya is so cool, a shame about Robb and Ned though...

Blue Mythril said:
Anyone else read the Arya chapter from FFC? I think that was so cruel of Martin to release that one! Hooked me all over again :D Damn I love Arya... Is that the one you were talking about Falagar? "No one's ever tried to eat my worm before"
o_O Just realised that can be taken very, very badly....
Was really refering to the Cersei-chapter, but they're both good.:D

SPOILER:

"Tommen has his mother." Ser Kevan's green eyes met her own, unblinking. A last drop of wine trembled wet and red beneath his chin, and finally fell. "Aye," he added softly, after a pause, "and his father too, I think."
Brilliant!

I know how a heroin addict must feel when rumours circulate regarding a new batch.... where is the Arya chapter, I need my fix???

I know how a heroin addict must feel when rumours circulate regarding a new batch.... where is the Arya chapter, I need my fix???
There's an Arya chapter?! Has there been any hint of when a FFC comes out, cause I know what you mean Lacedaemonian.:(

damn I've been trying to track the Daenerys chapter. Everyone at FFA was raving about it! Please link it!
*desperately paws at Boazg and tyrion's clothing*

Dude, you've been insanely hyper round here :p All i see are double posts from you getting bored :)
But yes, I agree here, I want Daenerys!
Though, I don't think I really want another extract. I want to read the book as a book and not a bunch of extracts. So I'm gonna continue being patient...