Question about the threads?

H_P_M

High Commander WORSHIP ME
Okay so recently I been thinking. I know the frustration and hadn't realized it till somebody seriously ****ed me off in the Third Watch one, I was wondering, do you guys love starting the eppy thread. Because I was thinking from now on I would let you guys do some of them, I can start some if you want but I thought about letting for the most part doing it, what do you say. I just thought of htis like right now as I wrote this out, I hadn't even thought about this. I mean I can see you guys been doing a fab job :) great job, just wondering that?

BTW..did this make any sense?

I was responsible for seasons 1 and 2. In season 1, there weren't so many spoilers, and no one really began threads until the epy came out.

Anyway, I began the thread and kind of added a little hint about the epy, and then first person who got to the thread next added the first full summary. Then we all commented after that.

It seemed to work. Hope that helps.

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

Well, I seem to have taken on the Season 4 forum, albeit unintentionally. The reason I've posted most of the eppy threads is that I spend a lot of time looking around on different sites for all stuff Farscape. When I ran across the eppy titles and air order I decided to share with all my friends here. By no means do I intend to have created a "monopoly" so to speak on creating threads. I just love to share new info when I get it. I've always been of the mind that if you have something new and interesting to share that you should. It helps keep everyone involved and loving the show.

And BTW, M, I thought you had been sucked into a wormhole for a while there so I started the eppy threads. Please feel free to jump back in at any time.

Remember, we's all one big happy family here. And sharing is good.

Later Scapers...!!!

Okay maybe I said that all wrong :dead:

MS what I meant, is that do you guys like doing it? Like I'm not coming in here saying, what the hell have you been doing taking over my section. Actually I'm thankful you have because I was sucked into a wormhole and just I dont' know didn't find any passion of looking on the sites. What I was wondering, do you guys like starting the discussion page where you guys talk about the eppy. To start from the beginning

This third watch site, I'm a helper right, and I told this one friend I like to start these threads as well to help on the eppy threads, but of course when the Webmaster told her to do them all she said I would get kind of upset but other then that neither listend to me and I got well pis*ed off and still am at times and all I could think I was being bit of a hypocritic.

So did that make sense? Because if MS love starting them I thought I would let you. Besides I just don't get on immeditaly or post them anymore, it's like I have other things to do. I'm surpised nobody has come in here and scolded me *shrugs*

I do like them. I actually prefer two types of threads:

1. an "official" thread for each epy to discuss the interaction of the epy.

2. threads that ask specific questions/discuss specific things about the characters or the plot of each epy/ask the members what they think will happen next, etc.

this allows the members to discuss each epy generally, and also put their "two cents" worth about interesting specific issues, or participate in polls.

Anyway, I like it when someone (anyone) starts off the thread with a small summary that lets the others join in with more extensive discussions about the epy. :cool: