4.01: Crichton Kicks (this ones for sure)

Mysterious Stranger

Gigi's "Spark"
4:01 Crichton Kicks (this ones for sure)

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

This is the real opening episode of Season 4. Apparently "Now or Never" has been pushed back to about ep 5 or so.

Anyway, since this is the season forum and eppy thread I'm not gonna bother with the spoiler tags. So be warned, if you don't want to know what's gonna happen then leave this thread now.

The eppy begins with a recap, then John floating alone as we last saw him in DWTB and then the caption "Some Time Later..." and we're not sure how much time but John is sporting a beard and long hair and appears quite "tipsy". He's aboard a dying Leviathan name Elack with only a few DRDs and the ships pilot for company. (Also of note, he's painted one of the DRDs red white and blue with 1812 written on it, the 1812 Overture plays big in this ep) Before the opening credits we are introduced to the second new female cast member (the first being the "old lady") Sikozu as she crash-lands on Elack and ruins most of John's wormhole research. The bulk of this eppy is to introduce Sikozu and set up her relationship with Crichton. Interesting tidbit, translator microbes don't work with her physiology so they have a hard time communicating at first but apparently she's a quick study and learns English pretty quick. A couple of the crew show up and some mercenaries who are after Sikozu and chaos ensues Farscape style.

And if that's not enough to make you watch here's the capper -

Claudia in a black bikini!!!

'nuf said

I will post the link I found this information on in the Season 4 Spoiler thread. There is a review on the site for the first 2 eps.

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

OK, the whole Claudia/bikini thing was a bit of a let down, at least until the last beach scene. But other than that what a GREAT eppy!!!

The dying leviathan looked like it was dying and the poor Pilot. I can just imagine what the guys at the Creature Shop went through to pull that one off.

Loved Sikozu! Raelee is going to bring a lot to the show I can see already. I mean we didn't even get through an entire eppy before she managed to piss off Chiana. I think even Jool made it through an entire show without doing that. And she's really annoying at times.

Chiana and Rygel went off together? Didn't see that coming but I should have. Those two are nothing but trouble and together I'm sure they raised all kinds of havok in their time alone together. And I like the idea that Chiana's new "power" is increasing but with a cost. That'll be an interesting storyline to watch develop.

And the little 1812 DRD was just AWESOME!!! I hope John takes him when they leave Elack. 1812 would make a great addition to One-Eye and DRD Pike. Kinda like a DRD 3 Stooges.

All in all I give this eppy a big thumbs up!

Can't wait til next week...!!!

I feel bad yet again for being gone for so long, but I just got bored so quick..not of you guys, don't get me wrong..but of just Farscape general..you know..like went cold turkey, but hey High Commander is Some What back yet again, after of couse watching 2night's eppy...see that you guys kept it warm and fuzzy here in the Uncharted Territories, of the 4th Season..sorry haven't been the best mod have I :( Forgive me

Anyways, loved the eppy..the beared...eww lol I was yelling for the shaver, and I was stoaked to see it go buh bye...sorry can't remember but I loved the red/white/blue drd hehehe and the little tune..now I got that bloody song stuck in my frelling head, tee heh heh.

Damn I really missed this show ;) heheeh...but it was great and already can't wait for the next.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH.......I want to see it but it isn't available on eDonkey yet. :( :( :(

what a good episode!!
I thought it was funny when John stated talking to the pirates in Klingon :lol: they did sorta look like Klingons.
The DRD(1812) was cute, but can John take him to Moya? I thought leviathans made their DRDs. Wouldn't they die when the Leviathan died?
I was a little confused by Chiana's new power. Slowing down the present or something like that and then going temperarily blind. Did anyone else catch that?

I'll have to watch the eppy again, I know I missed some cause I was sneezing a bunch. I hate being sick :(
:blpaw:

seen the eps...loved it, especially the last scene with claudia in bikini scence :D

Loved the 1812 and the music....now i can't get the damn music out of my head :p

I've seen it now, thanks to a super fast download.

It was cool. The new chick doing the Spider-Man thing and Chiana being a little tense :D .
Crichton seemed to be an the edge of madness again and the beard looked terrible on him.

I bet PkGrl and the rest of our girls here did the same as this hound thing when Crichton did his "Come get some good american beef" thing. I hope none of you suffered serious injuries while banging on the screen with your head. :D :D :D :D

My favorite quote of this episode is from Rygel:

When your woman or your lover, or a slave you bought to be your woman or your lover, leaves you repeatedly, TAKE THE HINT! :D :D :D

Slugo is just such a whise guy. :D

Hmmm...I need more Farscape....NOW!!! :D

OH MY GOD, I NEARLY FORGOT CLAUDIA IN THE BIKINI ON THE BEACH. :nuts: :naughty: :blush: :D :D :naughty: :naughty: What can I say, my head still hurts from banging on my TV Screen. :D :D

The episode was awesome, well, I think is because I was totally in need of a Farscape fix. :lol: As Mysterious Stranger mention I love 1812 DRD, specially when he was suppose to give support fire and begin to do the tune. Hilarious! Also at the end when he bump into John to make him do the tune. How lovely! I'm too hope John take it with them. Is the first drd with a real cool personality, thanks to John. :lol: I love to see the face of Dargo before it. :D Also as mich2brian, love the klingon thing, the leader really looked like a klingon. I imagine the aliens think John was very strange. That probably was the first impression of Sikozu when she was face to face with John. She's an interesting character, and now that Jool and Chiana have a better relationship I think we're going to see some catfight between this two. :eek: Chiana's new power really is great, looking forward to see how this continue developing. Love the scene of Scorpy and John at the beach, and Scorpy in hawian style. :lol: Definitely a great episode.

Krystal :eek:

Loved it, loved it.
This ep rocked from top to bottom.
Alittle down that Claudia was pregnant in the bikini the first two times but thankfully it was made right.
Loved Rygel asking if he should use the fingers on Sikozu's severed hand to continue the count. Never disappointed with Rygel. The 1812 DRD, I sure hope John takes him back to Moya.
The hound was way cool.
This show still rocks.
I can't wait til Friday.

As has been all ready mentioned by others loved 1812. Great having a DRD with a personality.

I was sort of disappointed with the Aeryn scenes just didn't quite cut it for me.

Once again they add another new character. It seems like they always have to add another character to create some more tension just as the last one they added starts to really fit in to the crew.

It will be interesting to see what they do with Chiana's power. I liked the idea that is comes with a cost.

Wow!

But I can't believe it took the DVD release to get me to chime in on this one.

Yeah, Grifter, I was careful NOT to bump my head on the TV screen when John was inviting me... I mean, the hound to "come and get it!" :naughty: Of course, with my friend sitting right there next to me, I had to cover my lust with laughter. :upto: ;)

I liked the additional fact that Sikozu doesn't have translator microbes and has to learn languages the "hard" way... by listening. Of course, it helps that she (and her kind, apparently) can do this in record time, but hey, she's an alien. Humans have a much more difficult time learning foreign languages... especially English. :alienooh:

I LOVE 1812 and (now that I've seen all of season 4) am so glad that John took him aboard Moya with him. :D

As for DRD life spans: yeah, they ARE created by Leviathans, but they are mechanical, not biological/mechanical like the transport pods, so they aren't reliant on their creators to continue "life" after the Leviathan and Pilot die. They'll keep on ticking as long as there's someone around to keep 'em ticking. And if we've learned anything about John Crichton, it's that everyone around him will need that help! :D

Best line: John: "That's the plan... but you know how my plans go."