Welcome Newbies

Not new here...

Originally posted by Kath
Okay, well I'm not new. I've been away for a long long time, and now I'm back!!

I used to be a Stargate freak, but I've repented and become a Lord of The Rings freak.

I'd like to say "hello" to everyone and if anyone can remember me, then that's cool!!

Kath xx

Hey, me too!!! I Just adore Frodo!!:kisses: :kisses:

Old or new. Welcome to the patch :wave:

Not sure if Jessa has finished with Frodo yet. But we do have the duplicates service?:D

HI!!:wave:
I'm shaunte and I am new to the LOTR part of asifi. Not new to LOTRof course! I usually lurk aroud the Staragte part of asifi but I wanted to come say hi to my fellow LOTR fans!:lol:

Shaunte

Welcome to LOTR, oniell obsessed. :wave:

Plenty of room for more thoughts and ideas, so please feel free to drag up a chair and browse through!

ANEGOVANI

I am new to the LOTR section of ASciFi,

I am crazy about LOTR and STARGATE just like everybody else i suspect.

C-YA

:cool: ZAT NICA TEL:cool: :rolly2:

W E L C O M E...

[COLOR=dark-blue]zat nica tel[/COLOR]

Have loads of fun. :rolly2: :D :rolly2:

Originally posted by zat nica tel

I am crazy about LOTR and STARGATE just like everybody else i suspect.

Yup, that sounds like me! Although LOTR is my fav at the mo!

Anyway, welcome and post loads! :D

just wanted to pop my head in here ;) I don't know why I never came in here, I guess it takes me a long time to actually to start peeking my head into fandom's..but ;) I guess now or never! :D

Sure you guys don care, but lol I shall tell you lol...I grew up on the hobbit, and loved LOTR and I even (looks down) wrote a silly fanfic lol...even thought about writing another one, but not sure yet so will see. Anyhew...just wanted to say hello :D and I CAN'T wait for the Special Edition for ROTK :D

Hey, always welcome here H_P_M, with or without a good supply of silly fan-fic (of which we are sorely lacking, silly or otherwise)!

well if you think I should post it lol I guess it doesn't hurt...

Hiya! :wave: Newly arrived.

Just wanted to say hi! mesa Cailleach, also known as Elfsheen or Nighteyes. 21 and a student of general cultures and languages.

I've been a fan of Lord of the Rings for so long now. I also like Stargate and a bunch of other things, mostly related to fantasy in some way!

Hi Cailleach!!!

Good to have you onboard. :D

Mesa???? Wow! You sound just like Jar Jar. :p :D

Hope you have loads and loads of FUN!!!!!

Evo :)

Anyone else find it kinda interesting how LotR fans and Stargate fans tend to be one in the same?

hi everyone probably sounds like a stupid question but does anybody know if there any plans to make a hobbit movie

Nuts about LotR and HP.
If anyone love having random e-waterballoon fights, I am so up for it.
::Grins::

To Geordie bob, Apparently there are plans to make the hobbit movie, due for release in 2008.
I take exception to the fact that all LotR fans are bunched with StarGate fans. I don't like stargate:(

::Is not a fan of SG either::

I find that I enjoy fantasy about worlds, rather than space, and other dimensions as such. I'm afaraid that SW doesn't do much for me either. Apart from drool once in a while! ;)