3.19: I-Yensch, You-Yensch

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

I think Zhaan would be more preoccupied with figuring out what the frell is wrong with Talyn than stopping Scorpy from taking over the universe. But if it came down to it I agree that she would be right there in the thick of it.

Later Scapers...!!!

First eposide to start off the ending of Season 3.

I have to admit and I know some people already share my thoughts is that I was a bit, disapointed I guess to. Like I don't know just seemed something was really off. One of course not enough Ben, maybe to much of those monkey things. I had one of my dear friends over who loves Farscape to some what as I do and she watches it to, and we kind of sat there laughing at how those things kept screeching like monkeys, hehehe. I'm just glad the other one was good, but that is all I have to say about that. (Just watched Forest Gump, sorry lol)

Hi I'm new here.
I'm not sure if I need spoiler space, let me know.

Spoiler

Like other people here I was a bit disapointed with this episode.
Particularly with the way the Talyn story was handeld.
I think the Talyn story should have had a full episode on it's own.

But, did anyone else think that the hostage situation was too realistic?

It was an interesting idea to compound the problembs of negotiating with Scorpius, but it was taken too seriously, the "fun and adventure" was squeesed out of it. Farscape isn't a cop drama after all.

Welcome Mc-T! Be sure to check in in the Newbie forum and announce yourself.

As for spoilers, you really don't need to use warnings if you are posting about an eppy in that eppys thread. But if you aren't sure and want to play it safe just type [spoiler-] before your spoiler and [/spoiler-] after without the "-" and whatever you type inbetween will appear like this
This is how spoilers look and no one will accidentally see anything they don't want to
To see the spoiler just drag your cursor over the shaded area to highlight it and you should be able to read the spoiler.

Hope that helps, and again - Welcome!

Welcome aboard the crazy train, Trooper! :rotate:

I, too, wish they had devoted more time to the Talyn storyline. If you saw my opinion above, I said that I wanted to see more of Talyn's decline. It seemed too abrubt, too sudden. And I don't think they spent enough time with it either.

But then, we don't get to tell them how to do it right. The show's been going well for three years now, so they must be doing something right.

As for the spoilers... just do like Mysterious Stranger says. He's that wierd guy over in the corner. ;)

Yeah I did read your post about Talyn pkgrl.

My main question that I don't think anyone has brought up is:

But, did anyone else think that the hostage situation was too realistic?

Mysterious Stranger I'll go visit the Newbie forum.

Since this is a thread for disscution of this episode,
should I worry about spoilers?
Or when in doubt should I just use the spoiler tags anyway?

Well, to answer your hostage question, I thought it was way too much like your average hostage situation played up for laughs. I've seen this scenario before on other "mainstream" shows. Definitely not Farscape material if you ask me.

As for your other question, do what I do - when in doubt spoiler tag it. Too much protection is never a bad thing.

Later Scapers...!!!

While not my favorite episode, this was still pretty good. I can't help but wonder why and how John talked D'Argo and Rygel into meeting with Scorpius. As shown in Fractures, they aren't behind his plan. I'm surprised they would willingly go off to meet their enemy. Plus, I think Crichton has more back bone than to make someone else to do his dirty work for him.

I also was disappointed in how they played out the Tylan plot line. They should have built that up better in previous eps or shown more of the conflict. I did like the scene where Aeryn is trying to convince Moya about their plan. I can't help but wonder why John didn't do that, though. After all he seems to have a better relationship with the ship than Aeryn does. Another question is, Crais and Aeryn both know Tylan doesn't like Crichton, so why take him onboard to shut the ship down?

The hostage scenes were what made me not like this episode. While the aliens were jumpy, they would have been easy to overpower. At one point they weren't even holding their weapons! Having D'Argo tongue one of them would have been a better idea than making him just lay there looking helpless. Another object of frustration for me is the fact that Rygel didn't kill Scorpy. I don't see why he didn't just put a hole in his head and make life easier for everyone. It would have been harder to get on the Command Carrier, but at least he wouldn't be on their tail all the time.

Back