Favourite epsiode of Season 8

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Has anyone got a favourite episode of Season 8?

My favourite has to be 'Redrum', where the epsiode is seen over and over again until justice prevails. Its like watching Groundhog Day.

annette :D

Salvage.

You find yourself identify with the antaginist. Doggett tracks him dowm using old fashion detective work. The Science involved was based on REAL science going on now. I love the eerie scene of hair-like metal falling in the sink.

ZachWZ

the two best episodes from this season

...keep in mind that I don't know ep names...

Mulder and Doggit teamed up on that oil rig...pure excelence. They were polar opposites, and they worked together magnificently.

The ep where Mulder, Dogget, Skinner, and Crychek all work together to get Skully out of the FBI building safely. YAY!

Season 8 was a real shocker actually, but then Mulder came back and the episodes were great again, the oil rig episode was very good, the 2 of them working together (like they had a choice), and the last 2 episodes of the season were excellent.

Bring on Season 9

I'll have to say Existence, but i'm an M/S Shipper so its kind of a natural choice, but close behind comes Essence (love Krycek, *swoon*) and Vienen, or maybe DeadAlive. So sue me for being indecisive! lol :lol:

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

:eek: "Existence" was a bad eppy! I think that's the only episode that I actually screamed on in all the years I watched this show.

Bad? I also screamed at the tv, but probably for different reasons...ok so it paled in comparison to Requiem , but i wouldnt say it was bad :rolleyes:

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

well...maybe not bad...I mean...it was an okay written episode and all but they killed Krycek...and that make sit BAD! :p

Patience.

A great ep that remind you that it was Kolchak that inspired the X Files.
It would have been great to have had a cameo from Darren McGavin or Jack Grinnage....

The Jersey Devil
The murder of a homeless man which is very similar in detail to a murder committed in 1947 leads Mulder and Scully to the legendary man-beast the Jersey Devil roaming in the forests surrounding Atlantic City.