Ridiculous Movies You Love...

"Godzilla", the American version.
I can't get what people hate in this film. There's a giant lizard breaking apart a town and the military that's trying to stop it. Great CGI for its time and...well, Godzilla.

"Godzilla", the American version.
I can't get what people hate in this film. There's a giant lizard breaking apart a town and the military that's trying to stop it. Great CGI for its time and...well, Godzilla.
Well…that description pretty much sums up while I have no intention of watching such drivel! It was ok as a cheesy lo-fi japanese b-movie flick but to take it seriously,oh please!

Well…that description pretty much sums up while I have no intention of watching such drivel! It was ok as a cheesy lo-fi japanese b-movie flick but to take it seriously,oh please!

The original Godzilla films were fun with a certain charm, the best had to be King Kong versus Godzilla, a giant gorilla and a giant lizard trashing a Tokyo train set has a certain charm. The American Godzilla just took itself to serious and something just didn't feel right about it.

I'm with Fried Egg.....Blues Brothers. A classic, especially when people used to dress up at the cinema and play constant visual puns during the movie. A zany tradition I recall well in student days.... Also had some fun cameos and I didn't mind the soundtrack either.

And...let's not forget Attack of The Killer Tomatoes...:) OK, OK, it was bad but I was impressed with the way those tomato stand-ins seemed to get into their work with such vigour....;)

The brain who wouldn't die!

The mad scientist, the fatefull accident!:(
The operation and the awakening!:mad:
The disfigured beauty destined to host the brain!:eek:

Awesome in my book. Campy in retrospect but still a favorite of those times. Worth watching.

Hopefully you get the full cut where the monster pulls off "Igors" arm and he drags bloody streaks across the wall and up the stairs.

That sucker deserves an amateur remake!:D

Last edited:
I'm glad somebody else mentioned Spaced Invaders. It seems to have dropped out of sight. Hilarious movie.