5.14: The Summit

how about a pole for who should be on chopping block:

here goes:

jacob/selmac
aldwin
anise
bratek

anyone else we can think of for this poll :)

i mean come on aldwin is not on that much so he is a goer :)

sue

well they did say much beloved character so i think that lets out anyone but bratac or jacob...does anyone know who was approached or signed up for the movie cause if either of them were signed up they couldn't be knocked off.:D or not- it is sci-fi

Could be Major Davis from the pentagon, but my hopes are still on Bra'tac being killed off. I like him, but Anise (my #1 choice for death) isn't going to be in this season from what I hear, Aldwin isn't a big enough character, I really like Davis, and as has been said in other places, killing off Sam's dad would just be too cruel. Not to mention the fact that he's my favorite minor character. That leaves Bra'tac.

well if you don't want to spoil it for yourself don't read
. SPOILER SPACE
IT's definitely Jacob Carter, I know that for sure

it's

Well, I know because someone of the show has said so.

But perhaps he lied, I dunno. Still I believe him and therefore I am sure.

But of course it could still be wrong, for what in life do we know for sure? lol

Keep hoping.:evil:

NOOOOOOO they CAN'T kill off Jacob, hes the best kill Anise, Alwin Bretac, n e 1 but Jake <starts crying>

Poor sam, if they do kill him off I wonder if she'll cry in front of the rest of her team

She sort of cried when Martouf died, I would imagine she could shed a tear for her dad. Lets hope that we don't have to find out though. Fingers crossed - NOT JACOB.

I totally agree with sam, but how would you feel if your dad died, I'd ball my eyes out for a year, but they'll probably cut that bit out

poor sam... i guess they wanted her character to have major angst...maybe jack will comfort her:rolleyes: still i hope its not jacob....maybe they will figure out a way to bring back both him and martouf for the movie.:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

NOT MY FAV TOKRA!!!!!!!!!

:crying:

who is your source? you can pm me if you want to...i'm curious

MAJOR SPOILERS but it does generate excitement and wonder what will happen to Daniel?
(About the Goa'uld stronger than its misname 'baltimore' my cats are yeowling mad and my dogs are howling happy!)

Wow some good stuff coming up:rolly2:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
W
A
R
N
I
N
G

When I read that about Lantash I thought we were going to get Martouf back:(
I want Marty not some new guy:mad:
But then you can't have everything:D

i'm thrilled to kinda/sorta have dark side marty back, even if it'll be in sprit not in body. and you know lanny has to have some of marty's feelings in there....gotta love that sam angst :D

and they dang well better keep their paws off jacob. i mean imagine how sam's gonna feel to find out lanny is around? she's gonna need her dad

Originally posted by pamie

I want Marty not some new guy:mad:
I agree. I was looking forward to seeing Martouf be all evil. It's just not right. Marty and Lantash go together.
Originally posted by skydiver
and you know lanny has to have some of marty's feelings in there....gotta love that sam angst
that would be really good. like marty said, "We love as one".

Question: We all know that Sam had feelings for Martouf because of Jolinar, but did Sam have feelings for Lantash???
If so, and Lantash is in this new guy, it would be kinda like Jolinar and Lantash together again, and would she have feelings for this new guy because of Lantash/Jolinar??

I think you just confused the heck out of me...

Maybe Sam should give it up and go to a convent. ;)

Believe it or not, she's already in one..... of sorts. Could you imagine trying to have a love affair with someone in the closeted atmosphere of the SGC? When I lived in the Sergeant's Mess, it was like living in a house filled with big brothers. There were only three women and the guys who lived in the mess vetted our boyfriends! It was well nigh impossible to have a relationship or just a nice night with somebody without having to face an inquisition from the boys at breakfast!

In fact my father was less forbidding and judgmental over my boyfriends than those guys!

:cool: ;)

the latest: ther is a goauld beating the snot outta the other ones so the system lords have a summit on a space station...we know this. the tokra get wind of it and decide to send danny in undercover as a slave to deliver a bio weapoin(machello's slugs?????)

then a late arrival shows up and messes things up...i'm thinking blows his cover.

wonder who that is?

Back