Highlander TV Series

Depends on where you are, I guess. Amazon US has Seasons 1-6 for $114.99. Not a great price, but less than $300 by far.

I received my order from Amazon, as promised and watched the pilot episode "The Gathering". :)

Remember Tessa and Connor ?

Who wants to live forever ?

Yes, I remember Tessa. the one that seems to get forgotten was the doctor lady, see I can't even recall her name, but Duncan built/remodeled a house for her.

Been a while since I visited this thread. I have an urge to start watching the series again, probably this summer.

I rewatched most of the episodes on YouTube a couple of months ago. And the spinoff series with his immortal ex-girlfriend that I hadn't seen.

Wha is amazing is they series was huge success and the movie franchise wa by and large , a disaster.

The movie sequels were aweful, though. This is one Franchise which could really benefit from a reboot.

A friend of mine mentioned watching a cartoon of Highlander in the 1990s. Apparently it was set in the far future, and involved a descendant of the original McCloud. Does anyone else remember this?

A friend of mine mentioned watching a cartoon of Highlander in the 1990s. Apparently it was set in the far future, and involved a descendant of the original McCloud. Does anyone else remember this?
I do, it was Quentin McCloud and he went round with Ramirez (no longer dead) who was training him. He took other immortal's powers through some sort of sharing ritual instead of decapitation. The idea was that he would then have all the immortal knowledge and power to help humanity in apocalyptic times.