Gunn

well I don't know about the "cute" bit, but I've not made my mind up about Gunn yet. He seems to be just a helper which Angel doesn't really need, since he's a vampire :D Maybe he will become more essential in episodes that I haven't seen yet....

yup :D I'll just keep letting you know which eps I see, then we can chat about them.

*****S2 SPOILER:This week was the one with the evil shroud that they we're stealing from the museum

I take it that we get to see some Angel in a bad mood type stuff in the future then...

(yes or no please - no spoilers
tongue.gif
)

I quite like Gunn. He can be useful when fighting vampires and also if there is street guys hanging around, he acts like a mediator. I thought it funny when he, cordy and wes were singing together.

I think Gunn is going to be an asset in the long run.

Annette.

Thats what I meant Dear Asmiley. He is a valuable asset now and looks to continue being in the show.

Annette. :D

I don't know I think He'll leave the group after the last ep with Gunn's friend dying and all.:(

oh yeah definetly interesting!! :D

I hope he doesn't leave and a part of me can't believe that he will. Afterall he's just lost one friend I don't think he'll want to lose Cordy too so he'll probably come back and help Angel/Wes find her.

Maria :star: