Characters (poll)

Do you think ROTK will win the top Oscars (best picture and best director)?

• He[[ YEAH! It's a shoe-in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably... if the Golden Globes are any indication.

• It's possible, but I don't think so.

• It would be nice, but I doubt it.

• No way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
intresting, still can't wait to see what happens lol.

i hear its here in jan, not fair, wanna see the dark brooding one now!!! (stomps foot, gets a weird look from youngst teen and is reminded, shes supposed to be the adult here lol)

aby

hee-hee you alway find a way to make me laugh Aby.;):D I'm glad you found this section.;) Post away!(yeah right you're not just going for another alien. you expect me to believe that?)

I didn't know you were Irish. that's cool! I'm like 87.5% Irish. Me mum is 100% Irish and me dad has a little German in him but he is mostly irish too.

how is Raine doing?

Who did you vote for in the poll?

What part of ireland is she from?

Raine is doing aokay, shes soaking up the moonlight, and causeing havok at the blood bank, *grins* about to star alonside Angel in a fic i'm writing lol, it'll be a while, don't hold yer breath lol.

I think i voted for weasly, but i just love the entire ensemble cast, they are each wonderful *grins*.

and ummmm lol...can always use one more.....

aby(pulling blythe and hathor apart, while bastet and wulf get to tearing apart the leg of lamb i bought....no girls, wait till i cook it....Raine, no, you can't suck it dry....stop that.....arrrrrgggghhhhhh girls....sheesh!)

hey

thi is my first time psoting in Anegl........well a far as my memroy can remember anywayz......lol

i voted doylie
he was just too good!

I seem to remember you posting here when you first joined Ascifi Chilly.

we could go back and look at all the threads....

I love memories.*sigh*

Oh and aby did I hear fic? Mi mum is 100 % because her parents and grandparents and great grandparents were. I guess they even had an irish accent. wish I could have met some of them. my mom says I would have liked talking with them.

i don't remember if i replied to this one or not....but my second fav character would have to be Lorne, aka the Host. Green skinned, psycic demon.
Jenn

I voted for Doyle. Really liked his character and was sad he got fried. His shyness around Cordy was good too.

Oh come now... How can you have Irish eyes? I'm Irish and I've never seen a difference between my eyes and the next persons....well except if they had asian heritage.... but that's besides the point. wich reminds me has anyone seen Mr. Pointy? I miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.