Apophis / Peter Williams sites and stuff ..

Geronimo

Apophis' First Prime
hi'ya all !

i am looking for apophis sites and peter william sites and other stuff (pics, videos, ...) !

does anybody know a good one ? thx :)

this thread is also open for comments about apophis ....

Apophis and Skaara Fan Club

Geronimo,

nip up to the SGC UK (http://www.sgc-uk.com) go to the main page (click the pic) choose the left drop down menu. You will find a link to the Apophis and Skaara Fan Club.

Have Fun

Later

Sime

thx very much ,,, foundn lot s of pictures to download and lots of inforamtion ...

P.s. sorry for terrible writuing but recieved emails of notifiacation after a party :))

c'Ya

Thank You Geronimo!

Now that was a fun site. Thanks! Love the Apophis mon!

kel sha jsc !

i've a little question to u ...

what does jsc mean ? is it an abbrevation or does it mean something other ??

kree sha !

Hi! Geronimo,

How's my favorite servant to Apophis mon lately (now that the T-Man left!)? Loved the site! jsc are my initials. Really original. Sheesh. We had a Jade_dragonritded on the site. A poetic name conjuring all sorts of fantastic images. So i go for the pedestrian and unimaginative! I should have come up with someting original like Teal'c's Catwoman Friday! You know, like Robinson Carusoe's Man Friday.

i see ..

perhaps it is a stupid question but what is a "T-man" ??

thx for answering :)

kree sha !

Kel sha, Geronimo, (did I get that correct?)

"T-Man" is my nick name for Teal'c. Didn't think studmuffin would work with RDA, MS, PW, CC (Colin Cunningham), JR Bourne and others on the show.

Kree sha,
jsc

"kree sha" means "c'ya or ciao or bye or hasta la vista ..." :)

hope to helped u ..

kree sha

Kel sha!

Coffeecup, I love muffins! And Teal'c is a real studly!

Have you seen Geronimo's ATTAC Thread!

Kree sha!

I also, have been waiting for that. The Wolf people just got Don S. Davis' site up and going two days ago. When i checked yesterday they still didn't have PW's site up yet.... I think this is on the same wait as having a baby...maybe in seven more months... Lets hope they get it up soon. I check once a week on both of them and on Davis' site is going after several months.

Winter 2000 from December 21 to March 21 or 22. I guess we still have a little time to wait. But Don S. Davis' site said coming soon and it took several months... Surely hope theykeep to their winter off date tho..

kel sha,

anyone knows a site where i can find a chat transcript with PW ??

kree sha

No, Darn it. But that means I don't know about it. He gets interviews in mags but I don't know if they post them (usually just synopses becasue of copywritelaws).