Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
Writing as Madeline Howard

Novels:

The Rune of Unmaking:
The Hidden Stars (HarperCollins 2004)
A Dark Sacrifice (HarperCollins December 2007)

Writing as Teresa Edgerton

Novels:

The Green Lion Trilogy
Child of Saturn (Ace 1989, reprinted by the author 2020)
The Moon in Hiding (Ace 1989)
The Work of the Sun (Ace 1990)

Mask & Dagger
Goblin Moon (Ace 1991, Tickety Boo Press 2014, reprinted by the author 2019)
The Gnome's Engine (Ace 1991)
Hobgoblin Night lightly revised edition of The Gnome's Engine, plus three short stories (Tickety Boo Press 2015, reprinted by the author 2019)

The Sovereignty of Mochdreff
The Castle of the Silver Wheel (Ace 1993)
The Grail and the Ring (Ace 1994)
The Moon and the Thorn (Ace 1995)

The Queen's Necklace (HarperCollins 2001, reprinted 2014)

Short Fiction:

"The Ghost in the Chimney" Midnight Zoo March/April 1991

"TITANIA, or The Celestial Bed," Weird Tales from Shakespeare, Katharine Kerr and Martin H. Greenberg, editors (DAW 1994)

"My Soul into the Boughs", Enchanted Forests, Katharine Kerr and Martin H. Greenberg, editors (DAW 1995)

"A Wreath of Pale Flowers for Vitri," The Shimmering Door, Katharine Kerr, editor (HarperPrism 1996) reprinted Malevolence, J. Scott-Marryat, editor (Tickety Boo Press 2014)

"Tower of Brass," Tarot Fantastic, Martin H. Greenberg and Lawrence Schimel, editors (DAW 1997)

"Rogue's Moon," Highwaymen: Robbers & Rogues, Jennifer Roberson, editor (DAW 1997)

"Dying by Inches," Assassin Fantastic, Martin H. Greenberg and Alexander Potter, editors (DAW 2001)

"Captured in Silver," Murder by Magic, Rosemary Edghill, editor (Warner Aspect 2004)

Articles

"In Which the Author Endeavors to Explain Herself" Midnight Zoo Volume 1, Number 4 (1991)

"Book Reviews" Midnight Zoo Volume 1, Number 4 (1991)

"Book Reviews" Midnight Zoo Volume 1, Number 5 (1991)

Last edited:
Hello:)
i just finished reading "dark sacrifice" (loved it very much) and was wondering if there was going to be a third and if so when?
I could hardly put the book down and i really want to know how the adventure is going to end!

Hello Teresa - I just wanted top say how much I have loved your writing. I too hope there will be more books, but more importantly... thank you for making all of your worlds for us to visit, you have a wonderful gift!