Cover Art - Imperial Assassin

I think it looks quite intriguing. It is good enough that if I saw it I would pick it up to see more. The Cover is more important than a lot of people realize, based on some of the covers I have seen. A cover will not affect my choice to buy a book, but it will certainly make a difference in me actually getting to a book. The cover is an advertisement, the better the add, the better the respose to it. I think yours does its job well.

Silver in the darkweaver legacy is a metal that magic is easily put into but it is also a weak metal!

What exactly does 'weak metal' mean? As in, it's easily bent or broken?

I just took a look at his gallery - he's got quite a portfolio hasn't he!?
Just the sort of style I'd love for my own novel if it ever gets that far.
Is he expensive? Booked up for the next umpteen years? Exclusive? I'm just wondering about making enquiries myself should the time come.

Cosmo said:
i like it mark, mainly the pictur, not so much the title :)
Me too. The spider kind of weakens it. And still it's a great cover, which only means the cover itself, without the spider in the title, is VERY strong.

i doubt my book will ever get published nay, i'm sure my book will never get published but i'm really set on having a cover where there is a big circle on the front with a hand coming in from either side, one on fire and one glazed in water, (only relevent to those who have read my bits in critiques) but i'd really like that cover.

Threddy said:
Silver in the darkweaver legacy is a metal that magic is easily put into but it is also a weak metal!

Hmm, well, that is if it is Silver. Would there be a lot of Blood in this book Mark (if you get what I mean).

About the cover, It looks amazing. The one thing I would change is to make the spider into more of an A shape. Bring the legs closer, but if the book is as good as the cover im not gonna complain:D

In this case, Balinor, no the silver involved is not blood silver. However, people are shooting along the right sort of lines. Not too long to wait to find out now. :)

charles said:
ive got it, theres real silver in the cover, and youve worked in some compulsive magic which forces people to buy your books and read them!

Charles, you've discovered my secret! :eek:

Danny - thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope you enjoy the book inside.