• Princess Mononoke

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Spirited Away

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Howl's Moving Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are only Miyazaki movies. The full Ghibli list includes Whisper of the Heart, I Can Hear the Sea, Pom Poko, Only Yesterday, Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbours the Yamadas.

Spirited Away is still my favourite, though :)

I cant vote really, since I havent seen them all :(

Isnt Grave of the Fireflies also a Miyazaki animation?

I feel I must see the above as well as Nausicaa and Howl's...

So will Spirited Away still win out ?

:)

I voted for Kiki, but I also put both Kiki and Totoro at the same level.

aw i'm sorry, i know all of these are only films by miyazaki, i'm just a little bit biased :(

its also because personally i think these are the best ones, not including grave of the fireflies and pom poko (i still have to see pom poko) i cant wait to see it...

i <3 raccoons ^__^

chibitotoro said:
(i still have to see pom poko) i cant wait to see it...

i <3 raccoons ^__^
Well, you've got something to look forward to. I consider Pom Poko to be the third best Ghibli, after Spirited Away and Whisper of the Heart.

Favourite Ghibli film is Grave of the Fireflies.
Favourite Miyazaki film is Spirited Away.

Favourite Ghibli film? It would have to be Spirited Away. A well crafted tale, and beautifully animated. A close second would have to be Princess Mononoke.

Ooh, ooh! I've only seen Spirted Away and Howl's Moving Castle...but HMC was the first and I loved it immediately. Spirted Away is of course good (I love No Face) but HMC is better in my eyes!

Now that I've seen Howl's Moving Castle, I would have to put that at the top of my list of favourite Miyazaki/Ghibli films.:)

Spirited Away is the first Ghibli movie that I saw and I thought that it was fantastic! After seeing Spirited Away I started trying to get my hands on all the ghibli movies.After seeing My neighbour Totoro I would have to say that it is very similar to Spirited away,Im not sure why but I got that feeling as I was watchin it.Maybe because both movies are seen through the eyes of young girls who stumble onto Fantastical creatures.The main difference between the films is that one is warm and light-hearted in tone and the other is more sombre and sometimes even a bit frightening.They are both stellar movies created by one of the great storytellers of our time in my opinion.Its a shame that Miyazaki isnt credited as much as he shud be in the west!:(