Question about Weaveworld (C.Barker)

PharN

Hi all,

hope this doesnt sound much odd and forgive me for my newbines, cause I am new t othis forum.

Could somebody retell me the 2 part of Weaveworld story (after they go to the first meeting with prophet, and discovereg that was the detective, and when after that Susan contacts Cal again after half a year).
(lost the book somewhere, managede to read only till this part)

Thanx in advance.

**** SPOILERS!! ****

PharN said:
Hi all,

hope this doesnt sound much odd and forgive me for my newbines, cause I am new t othis forum.

Could somebody retell me the 2 part of Weaveworld story (after they go to the first meeting with prophet, and discovereg that was the detective, and when after that Susan contacts Cal again after half a year).
(lost the book somewhere, managede to read only till this part)

Thanx in advance.
The prophet was Shadwell with a glammer of some kind. After Susan contacts Cal, because the fugue is now opened and on earth, the council of the fuge want to go back to sleep, so Cal and Susan go back in thefugue, where Susan must confront the detective, she does and kills him.

At this point in the book, Immaculata (spelling) has been beaten by Shadwell but Susan finds her, Immaculata advises to use the menstrum against Shadwell, and Susan must return Shadwell to Immaculata, she does and Immaculta and her sisters give him just desserts.

At this point the fugue is now closing up, so Susan and Cal are trying to get, this is when Cal looks straight into the Gyre and ends up comatosed.

The story ends up with Cal and Susan in a house in Scotland, which is owned by paranormal investigator who knew about the fugue, etc. Cal eventually wakes up, and the people from the fugue who escaped, live alongside the cuckoos.

I am sorry this is so patchy and I know there is loads more but I can't remember.

Hope that helps.:)