Robert Silverberg

Ernst Dabel

Newsarama covers the adaptation of Robert Silverberg's 'The Seventh Shrine', as it is in the process of being adapted into a graphic novel. Here is the link, please feel free to read it and speak your thoughts about how great Mr. Silverberg is as a science fiction writer :)

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6550

Here is a conceptual sketch of the Vroon Deliamber, all feedbacks are greatly appreciated. I will post more artwork as my artist is done with them. Thanks:

7s_deliamber.jpg

That landscape is truly excellent painted fantasy art. Is it just for poster promos, though? Or does it actually represent the content of the graphic novel??

I love the landscape. It is very evocative. The background reminds me very much of something DaVinci might have done - don't ask me why, that's just the first thing that came to mind.

Re:

Incognito:
I'm happy that you like what you see, my friend. It is a conceptual sketch for my artist to get a background feel of the ruins of Majipoor for the graphic novel adaptation that we are doing for Robert Silverberg's The Seventh Shrine.

littlemissattitude:
I'm happy to hear that you like it as well, my friend. For this adaptation, we hired a European artist. We felt that he could do an excellent job with his painted style.

Here is a conceptual sketch of Tunigorn, enjoy :)

Tunigorn:

Re:

Here is another character sketch from Robert Silverberg's The Seventh Shrine, enjoy :)

Mirigant:

Re:

Here is another character sketch from Robert Silverberg's The Seventh Shrine, enjoy :)

Nascimonte:

Ive read two books by Him Time of the Great Freeze which about an earth locked in an ice age.

The World Inside is about hedonistic dystopian earth in people live in gigantic city sized buildings called Urban monads . They give up on connoting population and instead encourage people to have as many children as possible. The people living on the outside of these place grow the food which supplies them and the city dweller . The people living outside ruthlessly limit population growth.