Supernatural

kyektulu

White Wolf
I am a writer, a painter and a Northern Inuit Dog
Has anyone else been watching this new series on ITV2?

Basicly it is about two brothers, who after thier mother and one of the brothers girlfriend dies at the hands of a supernatural being, become 'ghost hunters' and help people who have problems with restless spirits and demons.
All the while searching for thier missing father who has also gone off searching for the demon who killed his wife.

I think the series is ok so far (although I love anything involving supernatural and ghosties) it is threatening to become repetitive but im giving it a chance.

What do you guys think of it?

I have been watching this too. Not as good as Id hoped, but still watchable :)

I'm hooked on this show so far - so far its all been rather cliched but i still like it and it does have the occasional twist

Ive not missed an episode I have to watch it on Sunday on ITV2 as its on at 9pm Im always pushed at being still awake at 11pm for the Monday showing.

Just my opinion but I kept waiting for one brother to call the other Mulder :rolleyes:

As a horror fan, I am a definite Supernatural addict. Sometimes the storyline is imported from other films, but the writers manage to fit the plot into the hour-long time limit. All-in-all, this show is very entertaining, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a little terror and mystery in their week.

its a good show, their ahead in america so have been watching them on the pc and some of the later ones are really creepy:)

i like horror, but its just not scarey to me. its more yawny.
this week (the bloody mary thing) nice idea, until they did the ringu thing with her crawling out of the picture. then i was like *rolls eyes*
*shrug*

I have a very weak constitution for scary films but i love watching them lol. (basically im ok when i watch it,...mostly:>....... but when im alone in my room at night i freak out). So of course, being a gluton for punishment I have been watching supernatural :>

I think Supernatural started off great, but i can forsee the ides getting silly and old. But only time can tell :). I like what I've seen so far. please keep in mind that i missed the hook man one though *grin* forgot it was on:)

I must admit to not being very impressed with last sundays episode, the whole mirror thing.
What irked me most was the ending when the ghostie girl came out of the smashed mirror all 'Ring' like... Come on we have seen this before, make up something origional.

I watched 'Supernatural' it was about Dopplegangers (hope I spelt that right) it was good.

I missed the ones with the mirror last week, just as well, just the idea of anything relating to ring makes me shudder!

:)

I think it's an alright show, it certainly fills the void from the X-Files for me anyway, even better because I doubt there'll be any aliens. The Windigo creeped me out.

I LOVE Supernatural. I must admit that I'm not that good with scary things...it doesn't take much to freak me out but I quite enjoy a scare every now and then...and when it's done in show starring two gorgeous young men then I'll give it go! I love the premise of the show and the development of the characters, the music and car is pretty good too. That Bloody Mary episode was the scariest I found...I'm glad I taped it and watched it in the day, yes I'm a wimp I know....

Back