Supernatural

What do you mean ?

I thought like many other fans in TV.com that last ep was pure genius parody and good story ending. The parody on Grey and CSI Miami was so funny :)

What do you mean ?

I thought like many other fans in TV.com that last ep was pure genius parody and good story ending. The parody on Grey and CSI Miami was so funny :)

That last episode was hilarious.

I'm talking about the episodes with the writer and the fans and the supernatural books..............the next episode, Sam and Dean are going to a Supernatural convention for the books of Supernatural and meeting their character selves or whatever. Its.............I don't know, reaching?

Aha i dont have previews since i dont watch it on TV over here like you guys.

Yeah that does sound like reaching.

The TV land episode was great. The Supernatural convention episode was pushing it a bit. After all they faced its hard to believe that three little ghost boys got the upperhand over the Winchesters.

I actually enjoyed the convention one. I laughed my butt off during a lot of it. The twist in the story with the 3 boys was pretty good though. Of course I find disturbed homicidal children creepy.:D

The twist at the end with the other Dean and Sam was hilarious! The look on Dean's face was priceless!

"I'm Dean-The real Dean"

"Yeah...sure..."

LOL that made me laugh out loud, literally. The cat thinks I'm crazy.

Whoever wrote last nights episode should be slapped.

And not in a nice way.

:(

I'll agree with you DG. I'm not sure what to think of this episode. It was just plain strange from the beginning to the end. The whole tone of the episode was out of place with the rest of the series. I definitely don't agree with the turn the story took. There was no payoff for the viewers.

No payoff ?

I thought it was a great serious story ep after other funny eps.

Jo,Ellen's death was sad but it showed how human,frail the hunters are no matter how good they are. Specially when you are against Hell hounds,demons,the devil.

The pay off was to me showing that a simple magic bullet,plan wont kill something like the devil.

Crowley was awesome, Cas had some funny lines, Jo and Dean was well done.

No payoff ?

I thought it was a great serious story ep after other funny eps.

Jo,Ellen's death was sad but it showed how human,frail the hunters are no matter how good they are. Specially when you are against Hell hounds,demons,the devil.

The pay off was to me showing that a simple magic bullet,plan wont kill something like the devil.

Crowley was awesome, Cas had some funny lines, Jo and Dean was well done.

I have to agree with you here. I didn't want Jo and Ellen to go but I'm pretty sure when your up against Lucifer there's gonna be casualties.

It would be unlike Supernatural and too much clichè if everyone one of their allies survived fighting against The Demon.

There need to be permanent deaths to show the seriousness,danger of their important war.

I only wish i saw more of this new and improved ass kicking Jo before this last ep.

That episode was horrid and made me cry.

Stupid pregnancy hormones.

The ending was irksome, also. "Hello Death"

pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt.

That episode was horrid and made me cry.

Stupid pregnancy hormones.

The ending was irksome, also. "Hello Death"

pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt.

Horrid in a good way ? :rolleyes:

If it made you cry its good that its emotional.

I thought it was sad too, specially for Ellen's sake, she was a hardcore women that i always liked.

Ellen reminds me of....me...minus the whiskey. And the hunting thing. It was sad to see Ellen and Jo go. I wanted Jo and Dean to be together forever and ever and ever!

The next new episode is Friday January 22nd. I hope we get the big reveal of the death, not that we wait through another few random episodes before getting back to the main story.

Back