Supernatural

Best line from season 5 episode 2:

When you find God, tell him to send some legs.--Bobby.

LOL.

Bobby is always great like that :)

It was another quality storyline ep but i'm hungry for an ep that is only about hunting and not the main story about Demons,the world going under.

I'm still waiting for a real fight between angels and demons after 6 episodes in season 5.

Or at least a fight between angels besides Castiel.

There was a fight between angels and cas in se 5 epi 1....and cas whooped butt, cuz he's a stud.

There are lots more hunting episodes than main plot episodes coming on the way, I'm sure, in season 5.

They can't resolve the main Armageddon plot line this season, or there won't be another season, and since I'm pretty sure they've already planned a season 6...

Anyone catch the Croatoan virus return episode? I loved it.

I didn't like the child anti-Christ episode. Made me sad.

Adored the Paris Hilton forest god episode, apparently Paris can kick Dean's arse, which was funny.

Angels looke so far as fallen angels. Cas is more genuine among them,

I don't remember the episode with the croation virus. Can you tell me more about it. Maybe it will ring a bell.

I liked the episode with the anti-Christ child. That kid, as Dean said, was awesome. He choosed to help and hide his adoptive parents and kicked the ass of the demon.

Well, in the first Croatoan episode it happened in Crater Lake, Oregon, where Croatoan is a demonic virus/germwarfare that turns people into murderous lunatics.

In the one from season 5, Dean gets thrust into the future 2012(?) and the virus has taken over the planet, much like any zombie flick, and he meets his future self who is even more of a meanie.

Well, at least he found something productive (or, reproductive?) to do during the Apocalypse!

Seeing Bobby in a wheelchair makes me sad.

I mean, I know its just a tv show but it still makes me sad.

Oh, and remind me to never, ever, never play poker with hot Irish guys in the back of shady bars. You know, just in case.

I just realised this thread is once again alive!

What you guys think of the latest episode? (it's hard to know where people are at but I've just seen the episode with a certain card game;))

Was a very funny episode too.

It's called Acid Reflux everyone;);)

Can't wait for more.

I'm surprised how many episodes are off the main story arc. I guess it would be pretty heavy if they were all about the apocalypse. Looks like next week will be the annual goofy halloween episode.

Which is perfect for me, story arcs isnt what Supernatural was about from the start it was the hunt of the week that made the series awesome. This season was too heavy story wise at first.

Right now im enjoying stand alone eps that are quality. The irish witch guy was really well played by the actor, it was funny,quality ep with Bobby.

Well Conn, I have to disagree since the whole premise of the first season was the main plot to find their father.

Or..........its just because I like to disagree with people. I'm very Deanish that way.

Oh, and Jensen (Dean) was in a really dumb movie called My Bloody Valentine, and I was severely disappointed. I really wanted to see him act anew, but it was like watching "Dean" only less useful and interesting and without the awesome.

Their search for Dad was in the backround or missting totally from the first 10+ eps.

Plus the storylines for the first 3 seasons was like 3-4 eps per season at the start and end. Season 4,5 have been like 10 story eps per season.

Its too much drama,thrills,story at once at times. Not saying I don't like Supernatural for the great mythology,stories they build their series around.

Many fans i have read got a bit tired by the main story,drama early this season. You want to save that for later and you dont want to lose the Hunt,horror episodes.

Yeah this season's been pretty dark and dramatic, but I do think that the show is only going to be around this season and next season. I don't see the story carrying much further than that.

I would love to see Jo get her own show tho!

I think it worked best when the majority of the story was about some hunt and then they spent a few minutes on the big drama.

I think it worked best when the majority of the story was about some hunt and then they spent a few minutes on the big drama.

Thats what made this series a quality show for many seasons in a row.

I still havent seen a bad ep in a very long time so we cant really complain.

Have you seen preview for next ep ? The most popular character to appear in a stand alone is back....

I can't wait to see next weeks epi it looks so funny, and reminds me of a movie I saw a long while ago I think it had John Ritter in it....Stay Tuned

I guess this one has the Trickster in it, which is awesome! I love the Trickster, he should be in a LOT more epis!

Humph:mad:. Yet again in Australia we are missing out. The station that usually screens it irregularly schedules it, you can be in the middle of the season and with no warning it'll change timeslots and days or disappear for weeks and then show up again with no warning at 12 am or something.

We're still waiting for the latest season, it was meant to screen a few months ago but it got bumped and there's no word on if it will screen or not. Typical! They do it to almost any good show that's a bit left field and not Aussie - Supernatural, Dexter, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, The Sopranos for example.

Anyway, you enjoy!

Sorry Nio!

I'm getting a bit tired of the reality book mingles with character life sam and dean stories. Seriously, did that last season guys. Move on, please.

Back