Supernatural

Rothgar

I just had to mention that I found the opening sequence of the episode last night especially disturbing with the two people eating each other.

Disturbed Dee

Out of My Mind BRB
I just had to mention that I found the opening sequence of the episode last night especially disturbing with the two people eating each other.
:eek: Oh not seen that one yet, we're behind in the UK.. love the series though!

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I picked up the first series on DVD for £7 at Morrisons. I haven't seen any of these yet, so it's all going to be new for me.

Alysheba

I hope you enjoy it! You got it for a great price!!! I got lucky and got seasons 4 and 5 for $14 each at Best Buy. Haven't seen any of the others that cheap except the first three which I already have.

Originally I had high hopes for this show. I'm sorely disappointed at what it has become. I only like the first season as those that followed have turned into religious nonsense (no offense if any intended).

Denise Tanaka

Denise RobargeTanaka
I agree they've gotten bogged down in angels and heaven/hell and purgatory, etc. I guess it snowballed when each new season tried to "top" the villain of the previous. They have pretty much exhausted Judeo-Christian mythology - and some others as well - so I don't know where they'll go from here.