So what about Jaran?

Hello guys.

A quick question, is the Jaran Series complete? I couldn't be sure from Wiki and amazon or the biography thread (in a hurry). Didn't want to start a thread just to ask this and I'm new to this author so have not read any of the posts here which might include this info.

Edit: sh*t, the answer I was looking for is in the last post by murphy:

the last book, The Law of Becoming...

Sorry about that.:eek:

Cheers, DeepThought

Last edited:
Hello guys.

A quick question, is the Jaran Series complete? I couldn't be sure from Wiki and amazon or the biography thread (in a hurry). Didn't want to start a thread just to ask this and I'm new to this author so have not read any of the posts here which might include this info.

Edit: sh*t, the answer I was looking for is in the last post by murphy:

Sorry about that.:eek:

Cheers, DeepThought

Actually, I meant that that was the last book written. There could be more books in this series in the future, at least, I hope so.

I like the Jaran series, but should warn all potential readers that it ends half way through. I would also say that the Spirit gate series in better written and shows how far Kate Elliott has come as a writer.

The Spirit gate series (which is very different) is supposed to be set in the same world. But in a far distant region and aside from one character (who is a Jaran female I believe) shares very little in common.

The Spirit gate series is supposed to continue in the future and it is always possible that the story lines could merge together in the future, particularly given the expansion of the Jaran along the golden road (which is mentioned in the Spirit gate series as well)

Back