The I.T. Crowd

Blimey, it took me a while to find this thread -- anyway, for any IT Crowd lovers out there, just to let you know that the third series (finally!) is starting tonight. At 10pm on Channel four I think (don't hold me to it, but I think it's something like that). Enjoy!

Hoops said:
don't hold me to it, but I think it's something like that

You're right, Hoopy...10pm on Channel 4 it is.:)

loved the first two series, but was slightly dissapointed with last nights episode, if the rest of the series could get back to more of the Roy, Moss and Jen situations I'd probably enjoy it more.

I just can't get into Matt Berrys character at all.(here's hoping he joins his father soon).

Although the last scene with Moss running through the park shouting "I've got a gun,I've got a gun" gave me a good guffaw.

Just finished watching it on the Free Catchup (internets, I love thee) and I thought it was bloody hilarious, perhaps one of the funniest episodes I've seen. I love Matt Berry -- perhaps it's a hang over from the Mighty Boosh, although I love Douglas so much more than I ever liked Dixon Bainbridge. Douglas is pure genius, one of the funniest moments was when he just pointed the gun at himself and pulled the trigger. He's so abrupt and random.

Some other moments that made me roll with laughter -- Jen screaming in shock at the angry man on the camera screens, and, of course, Moss running through the park yelling "I've got a ruddy gun."

Very funny episode and I'm glad this awesome programme is back on the tv.

Tonight's was a funny episode indeed. Some brilliant moments: Moss's concussion, the windows opening noise when Moss opened his eyes, Douglas' random expletive at the visiting religious people and yeah, Roy playing on the Wii :D

Still absolutely love the first episode, but this one's a close second.

Dam these eletric sex pants
laughing025.gif

LOL!

I loved this week's episode, the whole internet thing just made me chuckle rather a lot and as for Moss & Roy's little dance - classic!

Also loving Reynolm's little love story!!! :D

xx

I'm guessing, but was this girlfriend more than simply a Tehransvestite, then?

:eek:;):)

Aww come on, did no-one like the Geek Chic calendar??? :D

Still think the first ep of this season is yet to be topped but the Christmas ep was trés amusing!

xx

Back