Season 4

Foxbat

None The Wiser
Supporter
It seems that the Season 4 DVD boxed-set has finally got a release date of 24/04/06. Sheesh! They took their time getting this one organised. Still, it'll be worth the wait to finally complete the collection:)

woooooo can't WAIT to complete the collection! and that's like a month before my Bday, so i know what i'm asking for!!

At last. Season 4 is in my grubby little hands and the set is complete. I think that, in many ways, this season was the weakest but it's still entertaining stuff after all these years. The boxed set itself is pretty decent quality with none of the dual layer problems that plagued Season 1 on DVD. On the whole, I'm not disappointed:)

i agree that s4 is the weakest, but even at it's weakest it is highly superior to 90% of all other shows in TV history! i still haven't gotten my s4 box yet, but it's on the list.... and my Bday is coming up in a couple of weeks... *coughhintcough*

I've just finished watching season 4 and I'm starting to remember how dumbstruck I was all those years ago when I watched the final episode. So many years later, it still has a poignancy that outclasses many of its more modern rivals.

it took some serious guts to finish the series like that! it was shocking but damn brilliant!