Downloading?

Fenchurch

Fenchurch
Does anyone do that much film downloading, coz I wanna try it. I've found this site but I don't wanna attempt to download anything unless I can get a good quality on it. Does anyone else know of any sites??

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the link from your post to avoid any difficulties that might arise from it being posted in this forum.

As far as advice goes, unless you are legally paying for those downloads, I'd suggest getting your movies at the local shop. Not only are downloads like that illegal, but the quality isn't as nice as the produced product and you don't have the nice packaging to go with it.

Of course that's just my personal opinion.

Hi Fenchurch,
If you want the advice of a longtime internet surfer and mulit-media-freak, Id skip the downloading of movies.

My experience has been that what you get for "free" by download really isnt worth the time and effort you put into getting whatever it is you want. Plus there are all the legal ramifications!!!

Where are you from BTW? Here in the States, most libraries now carry DVDs, so if you are willing to wait a bit you can get them for free.

If there is something you really really want but you dont have a lot of money, go check out your local movie store. Ive noticed a huge surge in the quality and discounts on "previously viewed dvds". Kill Bill Vol 1&2 for 3 bucks a piece! It would cost me more in time and aggravation to try and download those from some hinky site.

If there is a new movie you want to see and feel like you cant wait, I think Id just borrow the money from someone or steal it from you parents. Your friends and family wont do to you what the law will do if they catch up to ya. :(
If you have some specific questions, send me a private message and Ill tell you what I can.

dwndrgn said:
I've removed the link from your post to avoid any difficulties that might arise from it being posted in this forum.

As far as advice goes, unless you are legally paying for those downloads, I'd suggest getting your movies at the local shop. Not only are downloads like that illegal, but the quality isn't as nice as the produced product and you don't have the nice packaging to go with it.

Of course that's just my personal opinion.

Err, it's was a pay-per-download site, so at first look, a legal one. Speaking of which who already tested the legal sites (as iTunes music store recently) which sells videos ?

I belive its not fair on other coz People pay good money to watch a good movie . I call it cheating .

Oh! It was a legal download site? Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant bittorrents or PTP networking.
I havent had any experience with any legit sites. Even so, I cant imagine it being much of a bargain over the quality of a DVD once you factor in time spent downloading, hard drive space etc....
Could you PM the link to me Fenchurch? Id be curious to check it out.